Nuclear Assault reunion

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
Well I have seen some adds of Wacken Open Air that the logo of Nuclear Assault was printed on it.
First time I though I was dreaming but with all the reunion nowadays maybe it is not impossible

The qestion
Does anyone have information about them?
Are they ONLY going to play in Wacken?
Are they thinking in touring around the world?
Are they thinking in record a new album?????

Well let's also use this forum for talking about Nuclear Assault

My favorite album is Handle with Care but my favorite song isn't on that album, I love the lyrics:

"Why Can't you leave me alone
I don't want your goddamn help
I can't recall you to stick your nose into my life
Why can't you mind your own fuckin bussines leave my life alone

THIS IS MY LIFE TO LIVE"

This is one the first song that I translate into Spanish when I was about 15 years old. Nuclear Assault rules, I dream to see them playing live here in Chile.
Do you know the song?

NUCLEAR ASSAULT was one of my favourite bands.... they still rank up very high to this day. My favourite album is Handle With Care as well.

Unfortunately I have no info for you about their plans. I think that Wacken is just a one off thing and that they aren´t going to be touring worldwide or making a new album but you never know.

Nuclear Assualt are only doing a handful of gigs (about 4 or 5)
On this reunion tour, from what i can gather they willnot be recording an album, but we can live in hope that they change their minds.
Wacken is the only one in Europe.

I know the song it is The Great Depression, From the album Survive, which in my opinion is their best album.

Yes Nuclear Assault (Lilker, Bramante, Connelly, Evans) has temporarily reformed for some shows.

They are playing this Friday, May 10th at CBGB's
May 11th at Jarrods Place in Attleboro, MA.

And yes they are playing Wacken Open Air Saturday August 3rd.

Otherwise those shows they have no plans to record any new material or go on tour.

But one never knows for sure...:)

Originally posted by Kevin Mead
I heard that they might be releasing a live cd. Through Screaming Ferret Wreckords.

they also have the t-shirts for ther reuion tour.

I know they will be having some shirts at the 2 shows and they will be recording the Attleboro show but they haven't been formally approached about putting it out.

I would e-mail this to you but it is not in your profile.

Originally posted by Kevin Mead
www.screamingferret.com

So I just had a chance to check out that site and I noticed that there are Nuclear Assault shirts for sale.

My question is...why does the shirt say tour 2002 when they are only really playing 2 club shows and a fest in Europe? And who came up with "War on terrorism"?