NY Post: IRON MAIDEN Ruffle Feathers At New York Restaurant

In Australia no one ever tips anyone, apart form limo drivers. But everything is also very expensive to start off with so there is no need to do so.
As for Av's, I was thinking of putting a pic of myself in my avatar, but then i thought no...i'm too ugly with too many pimples and bumfluf.

where did the whole custom of leaving tips start anyway? As if they don't charge you enough on the menu you have to shell out extra to someone who's just doing their job, why should they extra? I mean, I DO tip, just because its expected, but I've left tips well under 15% if the waiter/waitress is a real dolt. On the other hand, Ive also tipped more than usual if my waiter/waitress is really nice/good/putting up with a lot of shit since if its busy and still maintaining themselves.

Talk about bad waiters, we were once at this french restaurant with my parents and grandparents. My grandparents are french but the waiter didn't know that because it was my dad talking. The Waiter kept on muttering things in french after we ordered. Then my Grandma shouted something in french back at him. He was shocked that she understood what he was saying as he thought she was just australian. We were about to walk out but he promiced a free dinner, so we stayed. My grandparents never told me what he said but it was obviously quite bad.

lmao shreddi.. could get into a whole other thread about the things people say when they dont think u understand the language.

guess it is a bit silly for rich people not to leave at least acceptable tips, but i dunno.. still i didnt think it was something to make headline stories over.

and im changin ma avi back to plain old boring first one i ever put up here, its not the prettiest one, but its cool i think

Not to get off topic on the tipping issue, but I couldn't help it.

I think the concept of tipping a minimum of 15% of the bill is totally off base. Here's why. My family and I like to eat out at a local restaurant every so often and it's a very reasonably priced place with good food. The waitresses make only $4 an hour or so. Most of the patrons of this place are senior citizens who are notorius for not tipping well (fixed budgets and all). These waitresses work their assess off in busy conditions for minimal money, and they are always friendly. Then you go to a fancy restaurant where the waiter/waitress does no more work, but because the food is ridiculously expensive and the restaurant has a high reputation you have to give them a much, much larger tip. It doesn't make any sense to me. Honestly, when I go to a fancy restaurant I tip the customary 15% MAXIMUM. When I go to the small family place I usually tip about 30%.

I just find it very unjustified that the fancy place waiter will rake in about $100 or more in tips for a few hours a night when the waitress at the cheap place may clear $25 or so for an entire 8 hour shift. I don't know, does anyone see this as being fair? I sure don't.

Extra extra read all about it, legendary rock band Iron Maiden use regular toilet paper instead of smooth as quoted by unofficial sources from Washington :

'at 0943 hours Wednesday morning a janitor at the hotel entered the toilet vicinity that the band had vacated and thus discovered this horrendous brand of cheap toilet paper' . 'I couldn't believe my eyes' said the janitor, 'they're a f*****g disgrace!'

Legendary rocker and friend of the band Ozzy Osborne has this to say 'They've really done it this time, I done some shit I'm my time but nothing on this scale, It's game over Iron Maiden'

Time magazine simply quoted this headline 'IRON MAIDEN 1975-2003'