IRON MAIDEN Drummer Arrested After Hitting Man With Car

Nicko Mcbrain just behaved like a jackass. He probably behaved with a egoistic superstar attitude "Don't you know who I am!!".

Now, how many people try that trick to get inside V.I.P occasions? Yep, many. The parking attendant was just doing his job, he was not allowed to let anyone in without a vip-pass. And you know what, knowing some metal band drummer from England doesn't belong to all-round education.

Its just ridiculous how people try to defend Nicko's actions.

I've been quite shocked and disturbed by some peoples reaction at saying the parking attendant probably deserved it.. dont u know how sick that sounds? the guy mowed someone down with his car!.. i dont care who the feck nicko is, or what the parking attendant may or MAY NOT have said (coz lets face it, we dont know who the attendant was or what he said except that he didnt recgonise who nicko was, so making up that he PROBABLY was being a jack-ass etc is completely unfounded), its all just speculation to try and justify the fact he did something absolutely terrible.

I agree with you Silent, (most of it anyway). People should stop being such fanboys sometimes. But withj my twisted sense of humor - I just spat out laughing after i read it. I don't know why, but my sense of humor isn't really orthodox.

i agree with shreddie. It's horrible, but you can't help but smile... more that nicko would do the "YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!???" bit...

sounds like nicko released the FOOOKING FYOOORY!!! :lol: