NYC apartment hunting is the most horrible thing i've ever done

My place is 430$ a month and is minuscule, probably smaller than Xfer's new apartment though...

Heating and hot water bill included. and I haven't paid an electric bill in 5 months (I don't recieve the bill as it is split with my neighbor and the owner is supposed to come every two months to collect but hasn't.

yeah i have heat and hot water included. i dunno if yours is smaller than my new one! i have three rooms--kitchen and living room are one and the same (plus bathroom, plus bedroom).

I have a kitchen and a medium-sized bedroom in which I have my bed, a couch a small thing which hosts my server, stereo, dvd player and TV and literally a path to go about the room. Kitchen is OK, for a single person (only weird thing is that I have no closet in the bedroom and two big ones in the kitchen, one is used for food and the other for the clothes, the latter wich hosts my drawer because I can't put it anywhere else).

As I see it, bitches love drugs but right now I ain't got enough dough to get the baking soda let alone enough bread to pick up the spice, if you is catching a whiff now son. Pimping without the product is trying to shoot without bullets. I could chump it all on my street cred but that is a crazy investment, I drop the payback, I lose my cred, my legs, and the profits ain't high unless I drop the shit for sick loot or cut it like mad and get a rap for poor product, which ain't no way to do business. I'm treating this like my stay in the lock-up, trying to rep H-town while jacking the diesel on the irons. Dig?

I am now paying 130 euros for my ghetto apartment. It's just one room with a kitchen on the side and a small bathroom.

A nice apartment, this size, in a nice part of Belgrade would be about 300 to 350 euros.

My brother is in manhattan too paying $1600.

I personally think its nuts. Like I would maybe pay that much for an apartment on the moon or something.