NYC Democraps demand: "Let the Immigrants vote!" but who do they REALLY mean?

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Who is campaigning for the genuine Communist International? Why, Democrats, of course. And, as Stalin's comintern preached, the best way to do it is to undermine citizen rights and sovereignty.

LET ALIENS VOTE: ACTIVISTS
By FRANKIE EDOZIEN
February 20, 2007 -- Immigrant-rights activists yesterday renewed their push to allow legal noncitizens to vote in the Big Apple.

A bill that would grant permanent residents and other legal immigrants the right to vote in municipal elections has been stalled in the City Council since last year.

"Give an inch and they'll take a foot. Much more than that, and you won't have a leg to stand on." YOU KNOW they'll push for illegal immigrant voting rights as soon as this bill gets approved.

"More than 50,000 adult noncitizen taxpayers in those two districts are disenfranchised by citizenship voting laws," said Cheryl Wertz, of New Immigrant Community Empowerment, referring to today's special election for council seats in Brooklyn and Staten Island.

Then let these concerned people apply for and attain citizenship, if they so value the right to pull the lever for a fat, beastly incumbent!

Councilman Charles Barron (D-Brooklyn), the sponsor of the Voting Rights Restoration Act, said that years ago, when immigrants were mostly European, they had voting rights.

"Then when the complexion of immigrants changes, then all of a sudden, the laws change," he said.

Asshole! Asshole as big as the Grand Canyon! Back then, you didn't even need a passport to cross int'l boundaries! Everything has tightened up since then, including voting rights laws!

Ron Hayduk, a CUNY professor, concurred, saying immigrants voted in national elections from 1776 through 1926.

What immigrants?! Those who were permitted to enter the US through Ellis Island? The same control point that threw someone back to Europe if they had so much as a cold or a limp?? Twas a different time, well before social services and welfare and other money-draining programs were set up. Back then, people actually worked for a living.

Jurched

I've said this a hundred times on another forum...the Democrats are looking for yet another minority that they can exploit. The Black Vote is no longer as enticing as it used to be...too many are learning the truth and voting Republican...so now they'll promise amnesty, voting rights, a coop for every chicken...as long as the Mexican'ts will vote Dummycrat...

If this shit passes and I may consider moving one day to Mexico. At least I'll have plenty of room since the rest of the world is now living illegaly in the Unites States.

I say Texas should just take over Mexico and clean it up, you think they come over here just to make money?
No they also come here to ecape the corruption.
I'm from Texas but my entire family on my mothers side is from Mexico.
I've driven around in Mexico, And I've been stopped by their police.
I was so fuckin pissed off that the cops can do what they want.
I asked him why I was puled over and he returned with "Because I felt like it, and if you talk back or don't do what I tell you I'll put you in jail!"
This dickhead took my belt buckle, $74, my wallet chain, cd player, my friends watch, and my friends belt because he liked the studs on it.
Then he told us that he'll let us go because of the 'bribe' we just gave him.
BRIBE?
I haven't bothered going back since, I was and still am pissed.

I say Texas should just take over Mexico and clean it up, you think they come over here just to make money?
No they also come here to ecape the corruption.
I'm from Texas but my entire family on my mothers side is from Mexico.
I've driven around in Mexico, And I've been stopped by their police.
I was so fuckin pissed off that the cops can do what they want.
I asked him why I was puled over and he returned with "Because I felt like it, and if you talk back or don't do what I tell you I'll put you in jail!"
This dickhead took my belt buckle, $74, my wallet chain, cd player, my friends watch, and my friends belt because he liked the studs on it.
Then he told us that he'll let us go because of the 'bribe' we just gave him.
BRIBE?
I haven't bothered going back since, I was and still am pissed.

Man, I've heard that story so many times throughout the years! One more example of what a total shit hole we have for a southern neighbour...

I wouldn't dream of setting foot anywhere near Mejico, much less driving there.

Jurched

Man, I've heard that story so many times throughout the years! One more example of what a total shit hole we have for a southern neighbour...

I wouldn't dream of setting foot anywhere near Mejico, much less driving there.

Jurched

Yeah, my buddy was in Mexico and had to pay a 140 dollar bribe for doing absolutely nothing, other than being stopped by a cop and being American..He didn't want to step foot into a mexican jail, so he paid.

Yeah, my buddy was in Mexico and had to pay a 140 dollar bribe for doing absolutely nothing, other than being stopped by a cop and being American..He didn't want to step foot into a mexican jail, so he paid.

What surprises me about these stories is how little the bribes had to be. $74 and knick-nacks on the one and $140 cash on the other... these Federalis must be slippin or something.

What happened to a relative of mine back in 1988 was the cops pulled them over, said, "American license plates, eh? Your car got all kinds of illegal shit. We're impounding it."

When they asked how much to release the car, they said, "Oh, about $5,000!"

When they complained they didn't have the money, the cops said, "We got Western Union, assholes! Wire your rich uncle and get us the money!"

Eventually, two days of kicking around Neuvo Leon and $2,000 finally got them their car.

They turned around and went back to the U.S. before that shit could happen in the next fucked-up backwater.

Jurched