NYC Gig

May 16, 2007
Ok that one might be a stupid tread but anyway!

How exited are you on a scale from 1 to 10 about the gig in 2 days???

By the way, anyone can tell me how many people the BB king can hold and at what time you gonna get in the lineup??

Ok, I forget to tell if I was excited....hum, I think I could give an 11/10 minus 2 + 3 depending of my mood! But I hardly think about anything else....but friday!

I haven't heard any mention of an opening act, so you may want to get in there before 8:00. I'm not really sure how many people it holds, but it's somewhere between 500-1000, I'd guess.

I'm pretty pumped!

Do I really have to try measuring my excitement for Friday? It's gonna be one of the most epic days of my life. That's all I can really say. AMIRITE?

I do not know if the following question has been answered or not, so please forgive my ignorance.

Does anyone know if we would be able to purchase the new cd, before its official release, at the show on Friday?

Excellent... I saw on BB Kings website that there is a band going on at midnight and the doors open at 11:30 so you have to figure that Symphony X is going to get a good 2-2.5 hour show in