NYC Metalheads: Who Wants to Hang Out on Saturday?!

...and I was just in Philly over the weekend :)

Curious to see if anyone else can meet up with you cause it's hard for me to get away with two little kids...

Are you just driving in for the day (or taking the train)...what are your plans exactly...who knows, maybe I'll like to meet some new people.

Take care,
Shana

The plan, thus far, is to take the train up there. That's about it.

The main place I want to hit is St Mark's Place. I've been there every time I go up there and I just love all the stores there! Trash & Vaudville, St. Marks Comics... overall a cool place. Also want to head down to Times Square and go to the Virgin Records store there.

LuvataciousSkull said:
The plan, thus far, is to take the train up there. That's about it.

The main place I want to hit is St Mark's Place. I've been there every time I go up there and I just love all the stores there! Trash & Vaudville, St. Marks Comics... overall a cool place. Also want to head down to Times Square and go to the Virgin Records store there.

Go to the Virgin store in Union Square. It's better than the Times Square one and it's pretty close to St. Marks Place.

I would, but I was just there yesterday and I have to work on Saturday. Love shopping down there. Also check out Normans Sound and Vision right around the corner from St. Marks Place, down from Ray's Pizza. Go downstairs, they put a lot of promo's there.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Isn't the Tower Rec on Lafayet St. even better in terms of selection, prices, and being closer to St. Marks?:)

I think the Tower is on 4th and Broadway. The Virgin store still has a better selection. Whatever you're looking for, they usually have. A lot of import albums and singles too, hell they even have vinyl.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Maybe... It would be cool if someone showed me how to get there...
I still have no fucking idea what I'm doing on Saturday. I guess, my wife's two cents will be desicive on that. Anyway, here's my number - (646) 510-5342, in case you need anything. Call me up when you get to the Penn Station.

here my number

call me if you got nothing to do...

1-646-379-2347

keep in mind you may be calling while I'm at work and I'll be in a hurry to get off the phone. I'm free any time after 4 or 5 though.