O/T: Armored Saint "Win Hands Down"

There is something about this polished 80's rock production that I don't really like. John's voice is still great though. Looking forward to hearing the rest of it.

The first comeback album was outstanding,haven't heard the last one but I must do soon,God to see they still making music

Revelation is a kick ass album. I was somewhat disappointed with La Raza but I have to say I listened to it a few weeks ago after a very long time, and I liked it.

Revelation is a kick ass album. I was somewhat disappointed with La Raza but I have to say I listened to it a few weeks ago after a very long time, and I liked it.

The real beauty was having zero expectation and basically buying it to support John bush,another good example would be down Nola,another gem that I really didn't know anything about,long before I had the Internet and seen it in the record store with any news about it lol

The real beauty was having zero expectation and basically buying it to support John bush,another good example would be down Nola,another gem that I really didn't know anything about,long before I had the Internet and seen it in the record store with any news about it lol

True. I'll definitely buy this one. BTW I've seen lots of excitement about the new AS on the web, good to see they're building some hype.

Fucking nice! Wasn't in to the last one very much. This one already has some real promise!

Yeah same with me. I actually thought Win Hands Down was pretty terrible (and it pains me to say that), but this is really good.

Yeah same with me. I actually thought Win Hands Down was pretty terrible (and it pains me to say that), but this is really good.

Wouldn't say terrible, but when I heard it for the first time I was like "well, I hope the rest of the album is better". It has grown on me since then, but this one really IS better.