O/T: Avenged Sevenfold

Just wondering what you guys think of their new stuff, I haven't bought the new album yet but it is supposed to be much more straight-forward, just one vocal and to the point. I have to admit I really like this song a lot, to me it's straight-forward and focuses on the songwriting, I really dig the singer he sings with power I like that, plus ditching the background vocals means the lead is that more powerful. Anyway I may buy it tomorrow just wonderin' what ya'll think...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

Was that song off of Load or ReLoad?

robb flynn bagged them for blatenly ripped matallica megadeth and gnr off,sad but true:),he sounds like hetfield

He wasn't the first one to do it, but I read it with a big smile.

On topic: Can't stand them at all. One of my least appreciated bands in the Metal community. :puke:

I heard "Shepherd of Fire," the intro and main riff comes straight from Megadeth - Trust. The vocals are Dickinson-esque at times. It wasn't bad.

I'm not a huge A7X fan, but my girlfriend is, so I went with her to see them (Deftones and Ghost were playing too, so I was down for that). They were pretty good, not really up my alley, but she sure loved it.

The only song they played that I knew, though, was "Bat Country". They're playing all their new music at their concerts, as if we're all supposed to know it