O/T: Back from the beach!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I must really be living right. It was a driving rain the whole 10 hour cruise to Ocean City, but Lori and I kept saying "there is no way it is gonna rain while we're down here, God likes us, even though we are bad half the time" Well, w/in an hour of our arrival, the clouds parted, the rain stopped, and it was the best weekend they've had down there this year.
Highlights:
Drinking massive amounts of Margaritas at the Bearded Clam
Drinking massive amounts Bloody Marys at Peppers
Passing out on the beach and getting this great sun burn I have.
The food is good everywhere in Ocean City.
Hopping in the not quite lukewarm Atlantic Ocean.
Found a radio station. 93.5 "the beach" don't remember the call letters) they played the new TON and "Safe Home."
Watched that Lewis-Klitchsko fight on the beach. Good fight.
All the girls in bikinis.
All the HUGE beer guts made my own not seem so bad.

The worst part is always coming home. But here I am, it's 90 degrees, my pool is warm, and my buddy Mike needs help finishing a keg, sooooooo. What the hell, I don't go back to work until August.

Didn't get to hang with Alex. He is at the beach now though I understand. Hopefully we'll hang out on the next Anthrax tour.

TD said:
I must really be living right. It was a driving rain the whole 10 hour cruise to Ocean City, but Lori and I kept saying "there is no way it is gonna rain while we're down here, God likes us, even though we are bad half the time" Well, w/in an hour of our arrival, the clouds parted, the rain stopped, and it was the best weekend they've had down there this year.
Highlights:
Found a radio station. 93.5 "the beach" don't remember the call letters) they played the new TON and "Safe Home."

The worst part is always coming home. But here I am, it's 90 degrees, my pool is warm, and my buddy Mike needs help finishing a keg, sooooooo. What the hell, I don't go back to work until August.

Didn't get to hang with Alex. He is at the beach now though I understand. Hopefully we'll hang out on the next Anthrax tour.
You suck, I hate you.

TD said:
Highlights:

Sounds like fun mang, you know, I've actually considered going back to school for a year just so I can teach music for grade school kids since I've already got a associates in music. But ofcourse, that's a funny idea, AugDawg teaching kids how to sing Row your boat! That way I could have summers off, sounds like a good gig!

Cheerz TD,

AugDawg

I was wondering where you were, Ty. And I thought, "He's on summer vacation, probably.....vacationing."
And sure enough........
If you don't mind me asking....how "bad" were you and Lori???:)

it will be a while before i hit the beach again,passing through winter atm.

i respect anyone that consumes bloody marys and margaritas,i dont know how your taste buds handle it:)