O/T Black Sabbath reunion

I quite like Mob Rules.

Never been that into Sabbath, though, so my opinion about the reuion is a bit meh...

...which makes me wonder why I decided to post in this thread at all.

Oh well.

I quite like Mob Rules.

Never been that into Sabbath, though, so my opinion about the reuion is a bit meh...

...which makes me wonder why I decided to post in this thread at all.

Oh well.

Mob Rules is the best Sabbath album ever. Every song on it is an absolute classic!

Each member of Black Sabbath will receive 40 Million Dollars for doing this world tour and a new album.

This is 100 percent about the money. I really don't think those old bastards really care about reforming the band. If they did they would have done long before now. This is most likely the work of Sharon Osbourne wanting to purchase a few new houses, dogs, and plastic surgery.

I agree! What most people don't know is Black Sabbath was originally supposed to be The Monkees, but in the end the guys who put the band together didn't think Ozzy was sexy enough. It's not like they've been friends for 50 years or anything...

Never Say Die & Born Again are great albums.

I'm disappointed they aren't going to record Scary Dreams for the album, guess all we'll ever have is the bootleg. It was alot better than the reunion tracks imo.

I love Psycho Man, I think it's just as good as the classics. Selling My Soul, not so much. Scary Dreams definately has the old school vibe, but it sounds kind of forced to me.

Other than Psycho Man, I haven't been into anything Iommi and co have released as reunion stuff or solo stuff.

Well I take that back. I loved the first GZR and obviously classic Ozzy stuff.

They need to do what every other successful Doom/ Stoner band has done and mimmic Black Sabbath. That shouldn't be so difficult.

Do some throwback shit. I think if they make it too "modern" or "Original," it's going to sound like shit. Oh and I hope Iommi will throw in some ballady stuff like Lagun Sunrise or Fluff.

Edit: I also think that if Ozzy can put forth some real vocals like he had in days of old, they could get away with mediocre songs like Selling My Soul.

Other than Psycho Man, I haven't been into anything Iommi and co have released as reunion stuff or solo stuff.

Well I take that back. I loved the first GZR and obviously classic Ozzy stuff.

They need to do what every other successful Doom/ Stoner band has done and mimmic Black Sabbath. That shouldn't be so difficult.

Do some throwback shit. I think if they make it too "modern" or "Original," it's going to sound like shit. Oh and I hope Iommi will throw in some ballady stuff like Lagun Sunrise or Fluff.

Edit: I also think that if Ozzy can put forth some real vocals like he had in days of old, they could get away with mediocre songs like Selling My Soul.

Agreed!

If ticket sales in Norway are anything to go by, they're gonna do well on this tour. The Spektrum in Oslo, which has a capacity of about 10,000 people, apparently sold out in less than ten minutes today! :loco:

this-1.gif

Now I have heard everything.

Zakk Wylde, formerly of Ozzy's band, and William Shatner perform Iron Man. Just in time for the big Sabbath reunion.

Last edited by a moderator: