O/T; Cincy, the heavywieght division, what do you think after Dua v. Moorer?

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Fisrt off, I didn't think Tua would whip his ass that bad. I figured he'd win, but not that quickly. He didn't prove a whole lot though, because everyone knows Moorer is washed up anyway. Prior to the fight, I told my friends that the winner of this fight will get V. Klitschko. Let's see if it happens. Furthermore, I think the winner of that fight (Klitshcko/Tua) will fight the winner of Holyfield v. Ruiz 4. WHY?? Well, Lewis won't fight anyone but Tyson, because he wants that 30million$$$ payday, but in all reality, no promoter is gonna give Lewis that much money to fight Tyson again. And Lewis isn't gonna waste his time with Byrd. So essentially I see Lewis as gone (that doesn't rule out a come back when the dust is cleared, he should get out of the way for a while and then come back when the politics are cleared if he is smart). Ruiz isn't gonna get a shot at Lewis because no promoter wants this fight, and Lewis ain't gonna be happy with what this fight will draw(no fuckng money, the two most hated champions EVER). That said, Ruiz will not fight Byrd, because once again where is the money, and also, Holyfield is Ruiz's mandatory #1 challenger. With or without Lewis, what you have is a chance for the networks to pretty much stage a tournament for whichever belt Ruiz has (is it WBC or WBA??) Ruiz fights Holyfield, and the winner of that fight, will fight the winner Klitschko vs. Tua. Whoever remains standing, assuming they want the two belts Lewis has, will either face Lewis himself, or possibly Byrd, and don't rule out Tyson just hanging out to see what happens. This is what my crystal ball told me.

Wow, I could not believe this "fight" That was nuts. And Moorer says hes not done. Right. I have always thought of Tua a great under achiever. But after watching this fight I would like to see him do good as he seems to be a nice guy and maybe better trained as a fighter. I would love to see the Klitshcko/Tua fight. I thank Vlad would crush in that one. I do not see anybody wanting a Ruiz fight period. He is boring to watch and just sucks if you ask me. Punch n hold punch n hold all night long. I wouldn't mind if Tua or Vlad got a hold of him and beat his ass though. I think Lewis should take Ruiz belt (wba) in order to unify all 3 belts. I also think you gotta throw Michael Grant in to that mix somewhere also. But I would say things have a good possibility of working out the way you say they will as its is all based on cash and politics not the ideas of unifying belts or just going after the best fights like it should.
Still waiting for the Vargas/De La Hoya fight.

Grant and Tyson would be a cool fight. If Tyson loses that one, he is pretty well done for sure, and if Grant can win the same way Lewis did, well, Grant's stock would really rise. It will be interesting to see what Tyson does, because I am sure he will still fight, he needs the $$$$$, however, he can't just fight the Botha's and McNeelys of the division anymore, he has to fight people that will fight back. I think Tyson has some more ass kickings coming his way.