O/T Dave Mustaine and New Megadeth Record

he's not really "re-forming" anything is he. it's just himself with some hired guns and he's calling it megadeth so it get more attention and sell more records, than if it were just dave mustaine 'solo'.

still, it might be good...

I was shocked as all hell to learn Dave guested on a "christian" bands cd....I really hope his "faith" dosen't leak into the final MegadetH record. As long as he keeps these two worlds seperate I'll be a happy camper. And BTW it just seems plain wrong to have 'Deth without Ellefson. Wrong indeed. But who'm I kiddin'? I'll buy it when it comes out just b/c.

max said:
i heard he went born-again too just like ellefson... (!)
maybe kerry king next, eh? LOL
Tom Araya is religious, apparently.
There was an article on the back page of the Accent section of the Columbus Dispatch that said "highway to hell" on the bottom half and showed Slayer, and on the top half it said "Stairway to Heaven" and showed Stryper. They were both playing Columbus that night. They asked Tom about religion. I forget the details, but I guess he's a believer.

DarbysDad said:
After you mentioned our ages I checked your public profile and saw you job title. Anyway me ex is one. She's my son's Mom. Have you ever held body parts during surgery. She had to the heart on a patient and I think she was still "intering".

I don't have much call to hold body parts. I'm on the neuro/plastics team so I do mostly those fields. I have only been doing this since September of 2002, haven't done any hearts yet. I did have to hold a kidney the other day. The patient was getting new kidneys, and I had to hold one in place so the surgeon could see to sew the artery from the kidney to the artery in the patients body.

I have held things removed from the patient, such as spleen, gallbladder, appendix, intestine, brain tissue, tumor... Stuff like that, but not a lot of live parts still in the body.

Scott

SCott308 said:
I don't have much call to hold body parts. I'm on the neuro/plastics team so I do mostly those fields. I have only been doing this since September of 2002, haven't done any hearts yet. I did have to hold a kidney the other day. The patient was getting new kidneys, and I had to hold one in place so the surgeon could see to sew the artery from the kidney to the artery in the patients body.

I have held things removed from the patient, such as spleen, gallbladder, appendix, intestine, brain tissue, tumor... Stuff like that, but not a lot of live parts still in the body.

Scott
Are you glad you didn't do Thra:rofl:udes hernia? There's a picture a several threads back.

Damn, Scott. Crazy stuff.
BTW- You know the poster emtfhII? He lives in WI, and he went to the Madison Anthrax concert.
AND, you know what EMT stands for.... Oh, and he's one of my best friends.
One more thing, today's his and Lordlindseys birthday.

I'm really curious to hear this new Deth. I'm not expecting much but I hope I'm wrong. I'm very shocked to her Dave E. isn't doing this one, what's he doing now anyway?

KY_Fried442 said:
I'm really curious to hear this new Deth. I'm not expecting much but I hope I'm wrong. I'm very shocked to her Dave E. isn't doing this one, what's he doing now anyway?
I've read on Blabbermouth he was a guest on the new Soulfly album and would be in their music video, but it doesn't appear he's actually joining them.