O/T: Dr. Pepper's Red Fusion

My sister's hooked on Pepsi One. I'm not sure why. I think it's supposed to have the benefits of diet soda (one calorie) without that diety taste to it. To me it's Diet Pepsi in a silver can, but what do I know? She also used to be hooked on Tab...

My friend Bipolar Tom (who I've made famous in another thread) decided he wanted to mix Tanquaray and Tab just like Bill Murray did in Kingpin. Bipolar Tom didn't drink much so he didn't realize that Tanquaray is A) a gin, and that you don't mix clears with cola. He is also didn't realize that Tab was a diet cola. I told him it would taste like shit. Boy, you should have seen the look on his face when he drank those two mixed together.

This weekend i told my favorite bartender (some black guy at the local yuppy bar knows some amazing shots, and he goes out of his way to wait on you unlike some of the other people at this place) to make me a shot of whatever he wanted to make. So he came back with a shot of 151 and Apple Pucker. My ass was kicked. He was tipped. When I woke up Sat. afternoon, I went back to said bar, and ordered another shot to alleviate the headache.