O/T Ebay Item...

To be fair, most of the people bidding on it originally are fans of the guys website (cockeyed.com) but there are two bid retractions by stupid people who believed it was real.

After a few days it just started to go up and up, at the same time my faith in humanity went down and down.

some buttfucking asshole..... buttfucking asshole? is that possible? anyway... he won a painting my grandmother made for my mom and never paid. My mom's about to be thrown out of her house and she needs money and that fucker wasted my time while i was giving him time to pay and he never did.

people do crazy shit for money. go to savekaren.com jeebus. she got out of debt in 20 weeks by putting up a website that had personal updates and links to ebay auction stuff and through donations. now she has a fucking book out. and we even got it in at work. I need to do that for my mom.
-Jono-

Jono said:
people do crazy shit for money. go to savekaren.com jeebus. she got out of debt in 20 weeks by putting up a website that had personal updates and links to ebay auction stuff and through donations. now she has a fucking book out. and we even got it in at work. I need to do that for my mom.
-Jono-

People have started "Web panhandling" more and more recently.

Some college chick had a site where people could donate so she could afford breast implants.

I'm torn on if it's brilliant or pathetic.