O/T First snowof the year baby!

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Thank the stars! NYc and westchester county are suppose to get it's first big snowfall this evening going into tomorrow! I get to call out from work, sit home, drink cidar, play my bass extreamly loud piss of the neighbors and fornicate all day long! As long as we don't lose power I am gonna be happier then a pig dipped in shit. My only problem. My house is loaded with bottles of single malt Irish scotch and 2 four packs of guinness. Doctors orders no drinking with the latest prescribtion. Ain't that a bitch. :headbang:
Joe_Szeto_pic011.jpg

well summer is on the way in australia,spring has been a nice teaser,it never snows where i live anyway,couple hours drive if i was really keen lol,i couldnt think of nothing worse then going to the snow!!!

All the snow turned out to be was a pain in the ass. I went to see Stereomud/Sevendust last night in CT. A trip that should have taken an hour and a half took three hours. And today it seems like nothing.

i live in queens prime and i saw like pieces on the ground in front of my building but as soon as the sun would arise from its slumber and i know the bitch was gone!!!! i work in the city and i didnt see jack shit. oh well. tomorrows thanksgiving time to get drunk and pump up some loud ass metal with my cousin!!!!

We got about two inches here in Peekskill. It stuck to the lawn but melted almost instantly on the road. Hopefully there is still l enogh out there for drunken sledding.

We got about an inch here in KY, it's all gone now though damnit. That's funny hearing you bitch about only getting 2 inches, 2 inches of snow here can shut down everthing, of course were not as well equiped for it as you all.

Shit, when I used to live in Edmonton, they wouldn't shut things down if they got two feet of snow within a couple of hours.

But of course, back then, we had to walk ten miles to school in bare feet everyday. Uphill both ways...

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Shit, when I used to live in Edmonton, they wouldn't shut things down if they got two feet of snow within a couple of hours.

But of course, back then, we had to walk ten miles to school in bare feet everyday. Uphill both ways...

You're such a dad. :lol: :lol:

When I was in NY, they didn't shut much down either. I remember sitting by the radio waiting to hear if we had a snow day or not, and we usually didn't. Which we thought sucked at the time, but we got out earlier in June, so it evened out, I guess.