O/T Homeowners BEWARE!

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
For the love of JEEBUS & ALL THINGS HOLY!!! DO NOT REMODEL YOUR HOUSE!!! EVER!!! NEVER!!! EVER!!

Do yourself a favor, sell your "old" house and buy something new!!

I am in complete HELL right now. House tore apart, contractors screaming for money, bank stiffing me on the loan, a wife who changes her mind every two minutes about how she wants it to look, a lack of help & advice, no toilet, no shower, only one closet and a lack of knowledge on my part!

My hope is fading fast!!

Please, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!! YOU WILL THANK ME IN THE MORNING!!

This is one Anthrax fan signing off---

Suicidal in the rubble of my home.......

Sounds like someone could use a stiff drink or two.
drinka.gif

Good luck, man.

SOB!!

I thought my bathroom would be done today....NOT!!!!

My contractor finished yesterday (more or less) and I finally got in the bathroom today. The grout in the tile was drying.

Anyway, the tub has a huge crack in it, rendering it useless. Needless to say, I hit the roof!!!

FUCK THIS!!!

I need more beer.

Once again, if you are renting, stay there.

And if you buy, buy new, or build your own.

I'm just about at the end of my rope. And I am tying a noose with it!

I'm sorry you're having such bad luck, dude.
That really fucking sucks.
Hang in there (not by a noose).

so im workin here in nyc like i do everyday me and mechanice are puttin lights. doesnt the celing away correctly, fuckin comes fallin down on my head. mind you it was metal!!(metal always comes back and bites you in the ass for whatever ya said!!!!!) freakin cracks me over the head. all of the sudden blood squirts everwhere. rushed the hospital 7 stcihes man. thats gotta make ya laugh bro:lol: feeel better

Thanx for the cool comments. I ate about apound of insulation as I was redoing my bedroom today.

But things are looking better.

So (for now) the noose is off.

Just thought you'd like to know!

Looks like the bathroom will be ready by weeks end!!:) :)

So that's good!!

My pop is coming over tommorrow to help frame in a closet in the master bedroom.

Things are getting better.

Although the original completion date of November 1, looks like a joke.

Oh well, gotta deal with it!!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke: