O/t: I Knew It!!!!!!!!!!

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
Justin: I 'did it' with Britney
Knight Ridder Newspapers
Sept. 25, 2002 04:09 AM

Justin Timberlake has confirmed what many have long suspected about his relationship with Britney Spears: Pop music's biggest couple got it on, reports the New York Daily News.

When the 'N Sync singer stopped by New York radio station Hot 97, the station's morning DJ, Troy Torain (aka Star), promised he'd play Timberlake's new single, "Like I Love You," 30 times a week if he'd tell just one secret.

Which was?

Star asked Timberlake if he had ever shared a certain bedroom intimacy with ex-girlfriend Spears.

After much hemming and hawing, Timberlake broke down.

"I did it," Timberlake said. "I'm dirty. I'm in so much damn trouble, man. I'm gonna get calls from my mother!"

No word yet on Britney's reaction.

Meanwhile, Timberlake will write, produce and serve as spokesman for public service radio and TV ads on behalf of Recording Artists, Actors and Athletes Against Drunk Driving (RADD). His new duties arrive in the aftermath of the Sept. 9 death - caused by an allegedly drunken truck driver - of one of his fans, Anna White, 21, while she was waiting for a glimpse of the singer outside a Southern California radio station.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Justin: I 'did it' with Britney
Knight Ridder Newspapers
Sept. 25, 2002 04:09 AM

Justin Timberlake has confirmed what many have long suspected about his relationship with Britney Spears: Pop music's biggest couple got it on, reports the New York Daily News.

When the 'N Sync singer stopped by New York radio station Hot 97, the station's morning DJ, Troy Torain (aka Star), promised he'd play Timberlake's new single, "Like I Love You," 30 times a week if he'd tell just one secret.

Which was?

Star asked Timberlake if he had ever shared a certain bedroom intimacy with ex-girlfriend Spears.

After much hemming and hawing, Timberlake broke down.

"I did it," Timberlake said. "I'm dirty. I'm in so much damn trouble, man. I'm gonna get calls from my mother!"

No word yet on Britney's reaction.

Meanwhile, Timberlake will write, produce and serve as spokesman for public service radio and TV ads on behalf of Recording Artists, Actors and Athletes Against Drunk Driving (RADD). His new duties arrive in the aftermath of the Sept. 9 death - caused by an allegedly drunken truck driver - of one of his fans, Anna White, 21, while she was waiting for a glimpse of the singer outside a Southern California radio station.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Come on people! Ofcourse they did it!, and perhaps, they did it again! :lol:

We are all humans, all with the same urges and needs!

Funny shit though!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I knew this! Who didn't though?

Britney does it, I do it, hell we all do it!

What a snatch for talking like she is something pure. Just another dirty whore!

Gotta love it!

We all knew this, so who gives a fuck about this, but I once accidentally found some fan-fiction about Justin. Jeez I laughed my fuckin' ass off. Pity I forgot the URL. It was totally serious, but maybe the biggest fun I have read