O/T: Britney finally admits it.

Wow, just when I started falling for Brit,..along comes MetalMaiden talking that smack! It IS cool when chicks talk nasty..... :Spin:

Beyween bRaTs lesbian talk and Maidens filthy mouth I can only wonder? Where the hell are the women like that around here?

I swear Maiden, theres only so many times you can mention ass fucking around guys until they'll want it posted in your sig....hehehehehehe

And bRaT....well just have a DAMN good dream and come back to tell all the juicy details....

...and now the anthrax board has gone to the gutter....

Metal Maiden said:
A few years ago on my way to work I had on the local rock AM show. I didn't hear what the topic of the morning was, but from what the guy who called in said, I guessed it was either "Stupid Ex's" or "Anal Sex". He said when he was in high school the girl he was dating told him they couldn't have sex. She said her mom would kill her if she lost her virginity. Then she told him "But we can have anal sex."

I didn't hear anything else. My first thought was, Are girls really that stupid these days? I can just see two kids going at it, mom and dad walk in, ready to kill the guy. And the daughter says "No, it's okay. I'm still a virgin. He's just fucking me in the ass."

Then I though, Hmm, Britney is young. Is she that stupid? She might have a virgin cunt, but she's no virgin.

And some where out there is the guy who is every other guys hero. He not only came up with this idea, ("It's okay baby, your still a virgin if I only fuck your ass") but got some chick to buy it.

First of all, I love it when you say, "cunt" and "fucking in the ass".

Second, you should listen to LoveLine with Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew. Kids these days have oral sex to be good boys and girls. Some fucking 15 year old chick is sucking some fucking 17 year old dudes cock!!!!
When I was 17, I was lucky to get a hand job. Kids these days.....

ThraxDude said:
First of all, I love it when you say, "cunt" and "fucking in the ass".

Second, you should listen to LoveLine with Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew. Kids these days have oral sex to be good boys and girls. Some fucking 15 year old chick is sucking some fucking 17 year old dudes cock!!!!
When I was 17, I was lucky to get a hand job. Kids these days.....
no shit, fucking kids...my county had the highest teen pregancy per teen in the state of washington for a long time.

GregadetH said:
Beyween bRaTs lesbian talk and Maidens filthy mouth I can only wonder? Where the hell are the women like that around here?

I swear Maiden, theres only so many times you can mention ass fucking around guys until they'll want it posted in your sig....hehehehehehe

And bRaT....well just have a DAMN good dream and come back to tell all the juicy details....

...and now the anthrax board has gone to the gutter....
Hmmmm....say, Greg, I wonder if we could get the two of them together..... :D

I swear I didn't make this up. Was on my way from work through the elementary school area, and I saw two girls around 12-14 years talking. The first one said: "I was lucky I got home by 9 pm." The second one replied: "You know, fucking is fucking." And the first went: "But we even got into a new position!"
My jaw hit my knuckles, what I can say...