i give britney maybe half a point for trying

people who got tats while drunk = funniest stories ever

I know some dude that got a crocodile on his foot and everybody would be like, "Dude nice alligator!" And he would get all defensive like "It's a crocodile, ass!" as if to pretend that it was a conscious decision.

one of the best dumb tats I've ever heard was the guy who got "big bawler" in olde-english on his chest, thinking that spelling baller with a "w" was super sweet dawg

i'm just not even going to get into the tattoos my friends have. it'd be like a 12 page diatribe.
but either way, i think as long as people are down with their tattooes, it's all good.

i will probably get my entire back covered.
jezreal has his entire back branded in greek.

this thread takes me back to an episode of Beavis and Butthead where Butthead discussed getting a tatoo of a butt which has a tatoo of a butt on it, on his butt.

haha. Ryan was drunk and let people sign his back with a tattoo gun. It looks like a page out of a yearbook. Shit is hilarious. Also allowing drunk person to attempt to draw a giraffe and instead ending up with some little squiggle instead.

providence2.JPG

DJ also has "BITCHES BE CRAZY" tattooed across his chest, but in mirror lettering, so when he looks in the mirror every morning he is reminded of bitches' salient characteristic.

Is it just me, or does that say "Fuck Carb". What does he have agains't carbohydrates?! I'm sick and tired of people dieting and ignoring the majesty of the carbohydrate!