O/T: I met Corey Glover!

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Anyone here who knows me knows I love Living Colour and have since age 15, I love every song on every album they've ever done and Corey to me is one of the best vocalists I've ever heard from any genre of music and I am a total fanboy. They were just playing Epcot at Disney World and since I have an annual pass I wasn't about to miss it so I waited and got front row...after they were done I shook Corey's hand and told him I have been a fan since age 15 and he promptly jumped off the stage to take a picture with me! The NICEST person ever! I may or may not have cried a little after this pic was taken lol

Attachments

• corey.jpg
    corey.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 8
Fucking awesome mate!!

LC are playing a Vivid 30th anniversary tour here in Australia soon - can't wait!

Reactions: sufferer
Oh you should, soul, funk, rock, metal, they do it all...in one song! They're brilliant I love what they do. Stain has the best bass tone ever recorded ever on any album album. Just a fanboy dork not trying to influence anyone but...just one youtube search..Corey SLAYS

Great story. Seen them live a couple of times (May last year) and now as @timmyc said they're returning back to our Australian shores.

Amazing band. So incredibly tight and so supremely talented individually. Corey has such a sensational voice. Great guys all round. Can't wait.

Reactions: sufferer
Speaking of Corey, have you checked out the side project of the band Ultraphonix, consisting of Corey Glover, George Lynch, Chris Moore, and Pancho Tomaselli?

Good stuff

Reactions: timmyc and sufferer