O/T Holy crap, I just met Sean Connery!!

crimson773

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2005
I was in downtown DC for lunch today near the capitol and I saw a guy who looked like Sean Connery, but I wasn't too sure about it because stars look a little different when they're in person than when they're on tv or in the movies. Anyway, there was this crowd of people going up to him and getting his autograph and stuff. People were asking him to do the "Bond, James Bond" line that he's well known to do. Let me tell you, best Bond ever. Anyway, so I was able to snap a picture of him.

Five words: "The Hunt For Red October". Fuckin' AWESOME film - 'course, I like Tom Clancy's work.

IMHO, his best takes as Bond were in "From Russia With Love" and "Goldfinger". I have yet to see "Diamonds Are Forever" - it's in my "to be watched" pile.

dailyvault said:
Five words: "The Hunt For Red October". Fuckin' AWESOME film - 'course, I like Tom Clancy's work.

IMHO, his best takes as Bond were in "From Russia With Love" and "Goldfinger". I have yet to see "Diamonds Are Forever" - it's in my "to be watched" pile.
sometimes on TBS and TNT they run a whole slew of James Bond flicks. You might keep your eyes open for that.

I´ll take the Penis Mightier for 500!

I suppose I’ll take ‘the rapists’ for $200, Trebeck!

The day is mine! I'll take Famous Titties for 400.

See? “Hor” like your mother. And “Semen”! It's right there!

What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck and I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

Entrapment was also an awesome movie!

He has done so many killer movies "medicine man", "hunt for red october", "the rock", "rising sun"....hell I even liked "LXG"..

He is the best!

Arg_Hamster said:
I´ll take the Penis Mightier for 500!

I suppose I’ll take ‘the rapists’ for $200, Trebeck!

The day is mine! I'll take Famous Titties for 400.

See? “Hor” like your mother. And “Semen”! It's right there!

What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck and I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

LMAO...Dont forget Anal Bum Cover!