Just met the greatest guitar player on earth

augdawg2 said:
...but on a different occasion Matt Cameron(former SoundGarden drummer now Pearl Jam Drummer) also came through the same drive through and he was very nice. He even remembered my name the 2nd time he came through.

AugDawg

Now that's class!

i met Jake, the guitarist for the casualties on Warped Tour 2004.

photo21.gif

ANIMBEA.gif

DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAA!
DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAA!

saturday we went to the Travoltas show in Tilburg , they were supporting the German band Liquido, and that Liquido guy played a few seconds of Be All End All, not knowing that there was a Traxie in the house, so I ran up front and started singing, het was totally amazed and played the song again for about 30 seconds with the Mighty D singing!!leaving the rest of the band totally confused!!! after that he did a small 'Angel of Death', AMAZING!! W e had a great night!!! Travoltas/Trax and some Heineken, what more do you need??

It's just too bad you tried blowing him and had to take a beating for sneaking out of the closet.....FAG:yow: :yow:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
i met Jake, the guitarist for the casualties on Warped Tour 2004.

photo21.gif

ANIMBEA.gif

DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAA!
DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAA!

dutchy said:
saturday we went to the Travoltas show in Tilburg , they were supporting the German band Liquido, and that Liquido guy played a few seconds of Be All End All, not knowing that there was a Traxie in the house, so I ran up front and started singing, het was totally amazed and played the song again for about 30 seconds with the Mighty D singing!!leaving the rest of the band totally confused!!! after that he did a small 'Angel of Death', AMAZING!! W e had a great night!!! Travoltas/Trax and some Heineken, what more do you need??

:headbang:

I´ve always had a soft spot for Liquido, and now it´s even softer!

ThraxDude said:
Then, as I'm carrying this big box o' sticks, John walks beside me, slams and pushes down on the box with the palm of his hand.
I didn't drop it!
That's my Bush story.

John is a class act... he was very supportive after my Mom died while they were working on WCFYA.

Even though I was a 23 yr old kid at the time hanging out with a bunch of musicians in their late 30's, he always made me feel part of the program... Frankie and Charlie were like that, too.

Here's a good one... Motorhead/Anthrax 5/03.... John had a terry cloth bath robe for before and after the show (it was outdoors on the beach in Asbury Park, NJ and it was cold still). He gave me his phone and wallet to hold onto during the set. My wife said that watching me hand him the robe while he handed me his stuff was like something out of The Birdcage.

And here I thought you were meeting Joe Satriani :D

Unfortunately I won't be able to see Steve on the current tour.....$$$ and car repairs have conspired against me, damnit.
Anyone else seen Steve's "Live at the Astoria" DVD? What a fuckin' show!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_man357 said:
It's just too bad you tried blowing him and had to take a beating for sneaking out of the closet.....FAG:yow: :yow:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit that was funny :lol:

jdelpi said:
Who knew Tad could travel time???

It's true. I have a flux capacitor. I went to this coming August and saw Anthrax in St. Louis. Then I hung out with John. He wasn't with the band, but he was watching Judge Dredd: The Movie.

Actually, it was a typo. Fukin smart ass. :D

Johnny Ace said:
John had a terry cloth bath robe for before and after the show (it was outdoors on the beach in Asbury Park, NJ and it was cold still). He gave me his phone and wallet to hold onto during the set. My wife said that watching me hand him the robe while he handed me his stuff was like something out of The Birdcage.
Hahaha!
I also have a Rob story. I don't know if he'd want me telling it... but...
I was on Anthrax's bus with John, Frankie, and Charlie.
Rob was still in the venue, at the bar. Someone, I think John got a phone call from Rob. Then John asked if Rob could bring a girl on the bus to go with them to St. Louis. Someone, I think it was Charlie, said to tell Rob "NO."
A couple minutes later, Rob came on the bus with his hot new friend. Rob asked, "Who said I couldn't bring her on the bus??" Then he looks and points at me and goes, "Was it you, you prick fuck?!?"
:lol: Rob is fucking funny.

Johnny Ace said:
ThraxDude said:
Then, as I'm carrying this big box o' sticks, John walks beside me, slams and pushes down on the box with the palm of his hand.
I didn't drop it!
That's my Bush story.

John is a class act... he was very supportive after my Mom died while they were working on WCFYA.

Even though I was a 23 yr old kid at the time hanging out with a bunch of musicians in their late 30's, he always made me feel part of the program... Frankie and Charlie were like that, too.

Here's a good one... Motorhead/Anthrax 5/03.... John had a terry cloth bath robe for before and after the show (it was outdoors on the beach in Asbury Park, NJ and it was cold still). He gave me his phone and wallet to hold onto during the set. My wife said that watching me hand him the robe while he handed me his stuff was like something out of The Birdcage.

I was at that show!!! I met up with Jeff at that show too and we drank beers. They played 1000 points of hate which fucking ruled!! It was a day show too if I recall. Maybe the only time I've seen Anthrax in the day time. On the way home, I stopped off in Baltimore to hang out with my friend Susan. She's a dancer, really cool chick !! fuck!!! I just realized I lost her number. Goddamnit. I'm gonna have to call my cell phone provider for a list of all my calls from the past year.

Rob is a class act - very very very funny. His drunken little vidcap on the MMD DVD is piss ass funny!

it was wierd when i met dimebag at a guitar convention years ago,before the signing it was like he had a presense that filled out the whole room,all i could say to him was that he was a legend,anything else i woulda sounded like a goose.