O/T: Iron Maiden World tour 2008

I wish I lived in Australia, and I wish I was rich!! :cry: (Iron Maiden is my favorite band right now! I'm listening to them right now!)

They will headline the Wacken Open Air here in northern germany - the biggest Metal Festival on this planet - on this tour. With a "World Slavery Tour"-like Equipment this might be veeeery nice, I guess :headbang:

Is Blatz brewed by Stroh's or G Heilman or am I way off?

Well I had a super long explanation typed up when the internet connection shit out on me. So bear with me.

Blatz is NOW owned by Pabst. Formerly G. Heileman was owned by Stroh's (which had Blatz at the time). Nowadays Blatz beer has the "G. Heileman" logo, but is wholly owned by Pabst. The weird thing is, Pabst OWNS NO BREWERIES. That's right. Rather they own "Brands" (including Blatz), and contract brew them out at regional breweries. Blatz itself is brewed at Miller Brewing in Milwaukee as far as I can ascertain.

Further clouding the issue is the fact that Pabst is currently located in Texas, but is relocating to the Chicago area.

Furthermore Pabst is owned by the Kalmanovitz Charitable Foundation, which as far as anyone can tell is a scam run by a Jesuit priest. See this article,
http://www.milwaukeeworld.com/blog/2006/07/who-really-owns-pabst.html

Head hurt yet? It should.

Miller (where delicious Blatz is brewed) is actually owned by SAB (South American Brewing). Isn't it all painfully clear? This whole Jesuit/Masonic/Brazilian/Bilderberger/CFR/CIA/FBI plot for a New World Order?

Think about it.

here will be at the Chicago or Milwaukee show?

If possible I would like to meet some of you cool people. You should be able to recognize me, I'll be wearing an Iron Maiden shirt. See you there.:kickass:

Well I had a super long explanation typed up when the internet connection shit out on me. So bear with me.

Blatz is NOW owned by Pabst. Formerly G. Heileman was owned by Stroh's (which had Blatz at the time). Nowadays Blatz beer has the "G. Heileman" logo, but is wholly owned by Pabst. The weird thing is, Pabst OWNS NO BREWERIES. That's right. Rather they own "Brands" (including Blatz), and contract brew them out at regional breweries. Blatz itself is brewed at Miller Brewing in Milwaukee as far as I can ascertain.

Further clouding the issue is the fact that Pabst is currently located in Texas, but is relocating to the Chicago area.

Furthermore Pabst is owned by the Kalmanovitz Charitable Foundation, which as far as anyone can tell is a scam run by a Jesuit priest. See this article,

Miller (where delicious Blatz is brewed) is actually owned by SAB (South American Brewing). Isn't it all painfully clear? This whole Jesuit/Masonic/Brazilian/Bilderberger/CFR/CIA/FBI plot for a New World Order?

Think about it.

Great post... thanks for the crazy info. :kickass:

I'm not a big Iron Maiden fan (in fact I only bought my first Maiden CD this weekend, after reading this thread I decided to invest in Powerslave, Aces High being my fave Maiden track) BUT I read this with interest cos I have been waiting for Live After Death to come out on DVD for ever

OK we have to wait until next year but I am looking forward to this. Could be big news for maiden fans...?

Think about it.

Thanks dude. Very interesting. Now I need a beer.

Thank God for the Internet .... I am currently on holiday in Malta but come Sep 26 I am so booking my tickets for the Melbourne concert. This is my ultimate concert and I have waited so long for this one.... to see Maiden live and now knowing its going to be a 80s only concert will just be pure magic.

I am so damn over the moon.