O/T: Live stream from Download Festival

Slayer and Machine Head were class. I saw MH last night in Belfast, and they played the same set, with only one song extra. Tell you what though, the circle pit in Belfast was bigger. Bunch of Download PUSSIES!!!!!!!!! :D

Missed Hell Yeah and Shadows Fall, but caught the end of Bowling for Soup and they weren't bad for a laugh. Also missed Megadeth's set yesterday. :(

All is fine Mick. Been real fuckin busy lately. Thought I was gonna drop dead last night after those pits though. I ain't 16 any more. Come to think of it, I ain't a 14.5 stone rugby player any more either. lmao. :D Took their toll. I'm battered and bruised.

Never see you much on msn. You been ok bud? I read yer blog. Congrats on the expected arrival of another wee 'un. Thanks for that boot btw. Fuckin awesome.

i'm watching stone sour right now, they are doing a whole set of anthrax tunes just like milano predicted. sounds pretty good !!

that was funny and what was up with him doing the intro for number of the beast, tech problems maybe ?

i was hoping for a special oncore being donnington and all but nothing. i figured they dust off sanctuary or something