O / T:Man Arrested For Beating At Family Values Concert

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
WSBTV.com reports that Atlanta Police say they have charged a man with the murder of Andrew Richardson — who died after being beaten at a KORN concert.
Police say they have arrested 24-year-old Michael Scott Axley and charged him with Richardson's murder.
Richardson and his friends were attending a concert for the band KORN at the Hi Fi Buys Amphitheater July 30 when Richardson and Axley were allegedly involved in an altercation.
"We just went out there to have a good night," one friend, Eddie Arellano, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "It was starting off fun. And then this whole thing turned into a nightmare."
According to Arellano and others at the concert, there was a group of rowdy men at the show.
"These guys were just way too drunk. They had too many fights," Arellano said.
Earlier in the evening, some of the rowdies tumbled down a hill, crashing into Richardson and his friends. There was a brief scuffle, according to Bernice Averil, who was in Richardson's group. A little later, the rowdies returned and one of them snatched Richardson's cap.
"When they took his hat he stood up and said 'We've already had a fight. I don't want to have any problems.'" Arellano said, describing the moments just before the punch. "The guy threw the hat back at him. And when he [Richardson] caught it, the guy hit him in the face and he [Richardson] hit the ground and hit the concrete with the back of his head. He just collapsed.
"His face was bloody. It was bad. It was horrible," said Arellano, who also was Richardson's roommate. The person who threw the punch and that person's friend ran off, Arellano said. Richardson sustained a serious head injury and he died August 1.

I hope this fucker goes away for a LONG TIME...
They charge him with manslaughter and he'll make a deal.....Fuck Him!!!!

Wow. Last time I was at Lakewood(Hi Fi Buys Amphitheater) was for Ozzfest 02 and there were tons of security, and they were throwing people out left and right.

People that become violent should not drink. It isnt a matter of drinking too much. They just shouldnt do it at all. With me the worst one has to worry about is me falling asleep and taking up too much room on the couch.