MyHatred said:
You and prime have cyber sex together???:yuk: :D
hy.gif

swd.gif
focking.gif
jerkit5.gif
suck.gif
bwava.gif
hahaha is that chick from freddy got fingered movie?

no offence but it seems like in usa everyone goes to college till there 40,whats with that?,if u havent worked out what u wanna do by 20 there is something wrong.

if people change careers every 7 years, i'm way past over due. i just don't have the slightest idea of what i could do (legally) to earn the kind of money i need to make to support my family. i don't like the idea of going back to school and getting another degree, but i guess i gotta do that. who knows..............

Whiplash402 said:
dude that is awesome i am really happy for u and i have a feeling i will be down the same path
Thanks man! I hope everything works out for you! And your wildest dreams come true!

eighteeschick said:
I was in college for far too long and never graduated. I only need like 6 or 7 classes to get my degree. Problem is that I had a very strict mother growing up and when I got to college and had just a little freedom, I went ape shit with it. I never did what I should have in college. One day I might go back but even now, I have no idea what I would do. I'm so used to be a legal secretary, even though I really do want a different career. One day I'll figure it out.
I understand I screwed around in college and barely graduated but thank God I did. You might try to take those classes now because if you wait to long some of your old classes may not count anymore.

DarbysDad said:
I understand I screwed around in college and barely graduated but thank God I did. You might try to take those classes now because if you wait to long some of your old classes may not count anymore.

I think I have a few more years left before they don't count. I was going to go back twice in the past few years but the motivation wasn't there. If I do go back one day, its going to really be for something I love. That's the only way it can be.

mrthrax said:
no offence but it seems like in usa everyone goes to college till there 40,whats with that?,if u havent worked out what u wanna do by 20 there is something wrong.

I hate to even admit this but I was in college for six years and never graduated. I could have been on a masters for as much tiime I spent in that school. I started in business then transferred to poli sci with a minor in pre-law. I loved poli sci and my pre-law avg was over 3.5. But then you had to take classes where you have to give speeches but I am super shy (hence freezing when I met the band the other day) and I HATE public speaking, so I would drop the classes. I even took a public speaking class to help me overcome my fear and I dropped out of that before I even got to learn anything. So between wanting to hang out with my friends and not wanting to give speeches and dropping out of classes, I just threw in the towel.

eighteeschick said:
I think I have a few more years left before they don't count. I was going to go back twice in the past few years but the motivation wasn't there. If I do go back one day, its going to really be for something I love. That's the only way it can be.

I hate to even admit this but I was in college for six years and never graduated. I could have been on a masters for as much tiime I spent in that school. I started in business then transferred to poli sci with a minor in pre-law. I loved poli sci and my pre-law avg was over 3.5. But then you had to take classes where you have to give speeches but I am super shy (hence freezing when I met the band the other day) and I HATE public speaking, so I would drop the classes. I even took a public speaking class to help me overcome my fear and I dropped out of that before I even got to learn anything. So between wanting to hang out with my friends and not wanting to give speeches and dropping out of classes, I just threw in the towel.

not to worry,just seem diff how usa system works.

I once worked at this hardware store and the boss always wanted to move product from one shelf to another for NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL! This really confused the customers, they could be looking for outdoors paint or special type of nails or whatever and had to ask me and the other workers where the stuff was, I felt really sorry for anyone who came in, it´s so annoying having to run around and in the end have to ask where things are hidden today.

Arg_Hamster said:
I once worked at this hardware store and the boss always wanted to move product from one shelf to another for NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL!

It is known as 'Job creation'. It is annoying as hell when you have to do something for no gain.