O/T I'm burnt and need a new job.

For the past 18 years, I've been fixing cars. I started building hotrods and liftin' trucks when I was 14 w/ my friends. I went to a tech. high school for automotive, did post graduate for a year, went to college got a degree and that's what I do. I'm fucking sick of it. All cars are shitboxes, none of the shops want to pay a person what they are worth or what they need to survive. The work conditions suck. I've had it. I don't know what else to do for a living. I'm thinking of going back to school, but I don't have any idea of what I want to do.

lespaulbass666 said:
For the past 18 years, I've been fixing cars. I started building hotrods and liftin' trucks when I was 14 w/ my friends. I went to a tech. high school for automotive, did post graduate for a year, went to college got a degree and that's what I do. I'm fucking sick of it. All cars are shitboxes, none of the shops want to pay a person what they are worth or what they need to survive. The work conditions suck. I've had it. I don't know what else to do for a living. I'm thinking of going back to school, but I don't have any idea of what I want to do.

what's wrong with your job with Benji and Joel?? they love you for youre cheerleading dances at the live shows:D

Move to Denmark! I just read that there are about 100.000 jobs here, that they have trouble getting qualified people for....

Miltbrand said:
Move to Denmark! I just read that there are about 100.000 jobs here, that they have trouble getting qualified people for....

Wow Miltbrand....you got 100 thousand jobs going in Denmark....Why dont they move them all to India like every other country seems to be doing...lol:D

PoolePaul said:
Wow Miltbrand....you got 100 thousand jobs going in Denmark....Why dont they move them all to India like every other country seems to be doing...lol:D
:lol:

Lespaul - become a pimp - now would be fun. :heh: :D