O/T: One of the N'Sync guys wears a Megadeth shirt in Ohio. How metal.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
When I woke up this morning WCMH 4 was showing clips of last nights N'Sync show here in Columbus @ Nationwide Arena. Now keep in mind this is before the Today Show early in the morning (so i was still half asleep, waiting on my starbucks) and the news guys just had one camera angle, a tripod set up in the back, but I would have swore that one of the guys had a Megadeth shirt on with the sleeves ripped off in the 10 seconds I saw of it. I forgot completely about it, until lunch when I was enjoying a school burger, corn dog, baked beans, and apple crisp with my Columbus Dispatch in the teachers lounge. Sure enough, in the arts section, there was a big ol' pic of the show, and the one dude was wearing a World Needs A Hero shirt w/ the sleeves ripped off. Just thought I'd share that, it is a nice addendum to the story on the main page.

The soy burgers suck big time. The chicken nuggets, turkey casserole, little charlie pizzas, taco stix, mashed potatoes, chicken and noodles, broccoli and cheese sauce, bbq ribs...these are all winners. A full meal for 2 bucks is nothing to bitch about though. It enables me to rationalize my extravagant meals out on Friday and Saturday nights. I always go with my friends to eat on the weekend, drink or no drink. So for every soy burger I eat for and spend less $$$ money on, the bigger and rarer my filet mignon can be friday!!!

Ick, not at my school. The burgers were gray, the rice had waterbugs in it, and how many times can you have salisbury steak in one fucking week?? I STILL can't eat it. My husband wants to buy it all the time and I just refuse to make it. It's been 7 years and I still can't even think about it. See what 12 years of conditioning does to you? The safest things in my school were the bagels, because no one had to cook them. And of course pizza on Fridays, just cause. Chocolate milk ruled, but again, no one had to cook it. Adam Sandler wrote "The Lunchlady" after every employee at MY school. :lol: I usually ate as little as possible and then cooked something at home.

Bloody Mad cow disease made sure we didn't get Beef Burger's. And instead we got fobbed off with some dodgy Lamb or Turkey Burgers, or maybe Bean Burgers. God knows what they were, but we decided to get in our cars and go to the nearest McD's for some quality cardboard!

I think NSync is finally running out of steam. When they were here last summer, it was on every news station for weeks, the night of the show reporters were camped out everywhere, and even showed a short clip of the concert on the news, you'd think the Beatles (all of them) were here or something. It was also very common to see cars all soaped up with their names all over the windows and streamers and crap everywhere (that stayed that way for weeks afterward, too). But this year, I think they were here last month, I heard it on the radio once or twice, and nothing was made of the "big night." I don't know how it is in the rest of the country, but I don't think Phoenix cares anymore... :)

Well, when I was in High School, in Nsync was the shit with all the freshman. But all the senior ladies didn't like them. I think it's the fans growing up and finding better music. Because now that I'm in college, I hear ZERO talk of Nsync. So I think it's an age thing.

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Well, when I was in High School, in Nsync was the shit with all the freshman. But all the senior ladies didn't like them. I think it's the fans growing up and finding better music. Because now that I'm in college, I hear ZERO talk of Nsync. So I think it's an age thing.

Ya know, that's identicle to what happened to me when I was still in high school. When I was a freshmen, all the rage was "the New Kids on the Block", which I have always said that this boy band crapp is the second coming of this pop crapp. By the time I was a senior, the same group of girls in our school had dropped their "New Kids on the Block" T-shirts like a bad habbit. This is one of the many reason that a group like Anthrax will always remain, cause their fans grow old with them. N-suck fans outgrow them!

Cheerz!

You know why? Because it´s only a product. These guys were not friends. They didn´t know each other. One day there was a big wealthy producer and found few handsome guys. And they started a band. Became veeeery popular. Little girls jacked off in front of their posters. But after a few years they got boring. The interest faded away. Then the big producer decided to quit the band and find some new fresh product (younger and more handsome boys). It´s the same thing, as, say washing powder.