Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
"Rock-a-bye-baby, in the tree top,
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock,
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all"

:confused:

And this is supposed to soothe the baby? How? "Hey, baby, I'm going to drop you from a tall distance". What kind of a sick lullaby am I singing to my child?

Fuck that, from now on, I'm only singing Anthrax songs to my kid.

:lol:

Best of luck!! My kid is due in February and I am getting scared and nervous.

Maybe some Slayer lullabies for the kid?

"Auschwitz/ the meaning of pain/
the way that I want you to die!"?

Another one I never got was:

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take."

So basically, "If I DIE sometime during the night, it would probably suck to go to hell..."

That's something cheery to send kids to bed with. No wonder I never said my prayers unless my mom was standing over me threatening me with...well, Hell over it...

Relax, vomit. Once the kid's here and you're in the middle of it, you'd be surprised what comes naturally and how confident you end up being.

There's a childrens song that I remember playing on a record that went ".... and there I met an old man who would not say his prayers. I took him by the neck, and through him down the stairs." I've wondered for years what the hell this violent song was. Funny that some people have a problem with rock lyrics when there are kids songs like this.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Another one I never got was:

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take."

So basically, "If I DIE sometime during the night, it would probably suck to go to hell..."

That's something cheery to send kids to bed with. No wonder I never said my prayers unless my mom was standing over me threatening me with...well, Hell over it...

This one comes pretty sick to me as well. Just like every kid has to count on dying in a sleep...? Fortunately we don't have this kind of lullaby in our country... and when I was young nobody sang lullabies to me. Maybe that's why I am weird! How about Cradle Of Filth :lol: :D

Try this one:
"Yesterday seems
As though it never existed.
Death greets me warm.
Now I will just say 'Goodbye.'"
:headbang: