Dead Baby jokes (if you can't realize that these are JUST jokes, fuck off )

Originally posted by neal
you're all going to hell!!!
You sound like Rusted!!!:mad: :lol:

That "homesick abortion"one is...uhhh...pretty original...probobly the sickest one I've ever heard,but just sick enough to be funny as hell.

The clown one doesn't have anything to do w/dead babies, though...but I think there's a joke about a dead baby in a clown suit...Still,the idea of a clown getting hit in the face w/an axe makes me laugh my ass off.

You don't know any black or Jewish ppl,so the slurs and jokes aren't that big of a deal for you,but I do know black ppl and Jewish ppl.My uncle is black,my 3 cousins are(half)black,their wives are black and their kids are black...so it's kind of offensive to me...but,whatever,I'll just try to be quiet from now on and let you continue saying whatever the fuck you want without butting in.

One "minor" oversight in all of this is that dead-baby jokes, whether or not they're sick and tasteless *I laugh my ass of since I'm both* aren't based on hate. They're just shock value. Arguably what rusted is attempting, but unfortunately he is picking something with such a strong legacy of hate that it is worse, contextually speaking, than any dead baby joke.

Man these jokes are great. I remember telling a whole shitload of these to my cross country team...we had to stop running we were laughing so hard. But even so, these jokes have been around for a long time, even my mom knew some of these...

Oh, and here's one for the road...

What's red and silver and crawls into walls?
- A baby with forks in it's eyes.