O/T Seeing Nevermore this Sunday

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Seeing Nevermore play at a small club here this weekend. This Godless Endeavour is a great record. Anyone seen them live before?

Saw them twice. First time was at a little club in Detroit called the I-Rock. Incredible band. Incredible show. Van Williams is a fucking monster.

i seen them live once in a little club in aurora il called rileys rock house. it was nevermore, in flames and, shadows fall. great fucking show. we were squeezed in like sardines but it was worth it.

timmyc said:
Seeing Nevermore play at a small club here this weekend. This Godless Endeavour is a great record. Anyone seen them live before?

Nope never seen them live but been a fan since 'Dead Heart In A Dead World', one of my fave bands :):)

reidie said:
Perth show got cancelled.... no nevermore for me :(

Yeah I heard that - what happened? Was the singer's throat fucked cause he seemed to struggle a bit at times last night. Still sounded great though.

The show itself was very good, although the crowd took a while to get into it. The 2 guitarists are amazing! :headbang:

karrokid said:
i seen them live once in a little club in aurora il called rileys rock house. it was nevermore, in flames and, shadows fall. great fucking show. we were squeezed in like sardines but it was worth it.

That's awesome!!! I loved Riley's Rock House. I have the flyer for that show, though I was not there myself.

I have been to that club for Manowar / Immortal, and then for Destruction / Kreator