O/T Seeing Arch Enemy this Thursday

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I am seeing them play at a smallish club here this week. Haven't seen them before and only have their last 2 records but am really hanging to seem them.:kickass: Anyone on the boards seen them before - if so how was the show?

Although I hate growling\cookie cutter vocals they kick ass live. Live they kicked ass and reminded of 1985 speed metal - the one album I have is more like power metal and is good.

Saw them at Gigantour and they sounded great. I was skeptical of Angela at first but she's a great frontman-woman-person.

seeing them next Tues on Gigantour. KSE + Lamb of God on Thurs is first though.

I'm going to see Lamb of God tonight in Brisvegas ! Fuck Yeah. :headbang:
Will be interesting to see what sort of a crowd we get.
Killswitch usually brings out a bit more of a hard core crowd.
Saw Megadave last time so I might wait till next year. Apparently he want's to bring Gigantour to Oz annually and is already in talks with the promoters.
Anyway knocking off work early today to start some serious drinking in preparation for the evenings festivities.

Thrash666 - let us know how the concert goes man.

Cheers

Arch Enemy were awesome. Tight as a nun's, the crowd were as into it as you'll ever seen and Angela is a great frontwoman. She is just so METAL!!!

(...and she looks bloody good too......!)

Sounds good Tim. I see them next Tuesday.

KSE, Lamb of God, Unearth, and I Killed the Prom Queen completely Destroyed last night. I saw my first screamer kids doing their gaytarded karate kicks.

Whats up with that crap?

TonyDanza.jpg

Angela......

Agreed. I have never liked any female singers in Metal but Angela completely blew me away.

In her northern European accent `I wants to see the bloods flying' ...