O/T: Signs

Jeffasin

Rebel Scum
Feb 14, 2002
Echo Base
Visit site
Has anyone seen this movie yet? Although the ending was kind of cheesy, I really enjoyed the movie overall. It's one of the scariest movies I've seen in a long time. At times it's spooky as Hell and other times it just makes you shit yourself (even when you know it's coming). Everybody in the theatre was jumping and screaming their heads off. I'm not going to spoil anything here, but I will tell you this....I kept looking for "the twist" (like in Sixth Sense), but this movie is what it is. No big surprises. Mel Gibson was very good and showed off his acting chops in this role. The movie never really slows down and keeps you interested the entire way and is actually pretty funny in parts. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a good scare. And make sure you take a pretty date cause she's liable to wind up in your lap....

j

Originally posted by Jeffasin
Has anyone seen this movie yet? Although the ending was kind of cheesy, I really enjoyed the movie overall. It's one of the scariest movies I've seen in a long time. At times it's spooky as Hell and other times it just makes you shit yourself (even when you know it's coming). Everybody in the theatre was jumping and screaming their heads off. I'm not going to spoil anything here, but I will tell you this....I kept looking for "the twist" (like in Sixth Sense), but this movie is what it is. No big surprises. Mel Gibson was very good and showed off his acting chops in this role. The movie never really slows down and keeps you interested the entire way and is actually pretty funny in parts. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a good scare. And make sure you take a pretty date cause she's liable to wind up in your lap....

j

Alright! Sounds like a good movie 2 checkout for sure! Thanx for the rating Jeffasin

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Cheerz

I thought this movie was alright. There were some real slow parts. I thought the ending was pretty stupid too. I really doubt aliens would come all the way here without any weapons!! (that stupid gas doesn't count)