O/T Team America.....World Police

By far the best movie of the year. A complete mockey of all that Bruckheimer/Bay trash while sticking it to politicos and other people who think.

It's funny to see the reviews though, all the 'liberal leaning' 'journalists' keep bitching that it makes fun of their side too much, while all the 'conservatives' complain it makes fun of them too much. Whiny bitches all.

remington69 said:
I'm going to see it this weekend. I can't wait for the puppet sex scene. Oooh yeah!

That's so funny you mention that, the trailer came on last night during the ball game and my 12 year old son says to me they're having sex. And I'm like how do you know? He says because they're naked!!! Anyway needless to say he's had plenty of little talks about the subject. :D

DarbysDad said:
That's so funny you mention that, the trailer came on last night during the ball game and my 12 year old son says to me they're having sex. And I'm like how do you know? He says because there naked!!! Anyway needless to say he's had plenty of little talks about the subject. :D
They're not having sex...just doing some "special hugging".