European Soccer Championship

Czechs are out by the smallest soccernation on this planet!!!
I/m sorry Johnie , you deserved better, Czechs did very very well until they met those souflaki eating motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fancy some Heineken?? I got 3 crates stored!!!!!

Fuck Heineken. Bring on that Hoegaarden and Leffe!
Sorry for the Oranje dutchy but they sucked against Portugal. I also heard they're a bunch of crybabies: Seedorf and Van Nistelrooy are little starlettes!
Czechs deserved better against the unibrow's - all those pretty czech women in the crowd gave me a mighty bon-ah...

I don't drink it with lemon! Instead of lemon juice I pour a little pussy juice and the taste is exquisite! I tells ya: It's the best manmade (or should I say: womanmade ha!) drink ever!

Btw, I too love Heineken as well...

heineken, hoegaarden and stuff: skip it.
there is just one beer
DUVEL
@ Dutchy: yep Graspop was owkay. I'll go to Bospop also....Was still on holiday so...couldn't make it to Utrecht. Damn...

Yeah, we lost to Greece and it sucked balls, you should have seen the amounts of pissed off people in the Prague streets! I´m glad I´m not that much into all that soccer shit.

its good to see the poor cunts win something,the olympics are just around the corner and they couldnt even build a roof for the pool lol,fucking hopeless!

mentalmeltdown said:
I don't drink it with lemon! Instead of lemon juice I pour a little pussy juice and the taste is exquisite! I tells ya: It's the best manmade (or should I say: womanmade ha!) drink ever!

Btw, I too love Heineken as well...
I love the pussy taste!!!!:loco:

tattooedsean666 said:
i can only imagine the parties going on in greece:yow:
I wonder if they do the same stupid shit we do in this country.
For example, here's what you could hear in downtown Denver a few years ago:
Idiot #1: Woo-Hoo!!! The Denver Donkeys just won the dang Super Bowl!:hotjump:
Idiot #2: Hooooray!! Let's tip some cars over! And set stuff on fire! Weeeee!:hotjump:

mrthrax said:
its good to see the poor cunts win something,the olympics are just around the corner and they couldnt even build a roof for the pool lol,fucking hopeless!

afraid someone's going to do it better than you or you just hate greeks out of habit?you probably shouldn't trust your news stations too much.
thanks for letting us win something you big,successful in every sport,nation. :rolleyes:

Thra:rofl:ude,there's no violence in such happy times,there's just singing,drinking,dancing and all kinds of positive stuff.
many thanks to all the players. :worship:

my comments were not meant to be taken so seriously,i was making reference that they have been copping so much shit(not just in australia but all over the world)over the time it has taken them to get ready for the olympics!

greek women are in a league of there own.

ThraxDude said:
I wonder if they do the same stupid shit we do in this country.
For example, here's what you could hear in downtown Denver a few years ago:
Idiot #1: Woo-Hoo!!! The Denver Donkeys just won the dang Super Bowl!:hotjump:
Idiot #2: Hooooray!! Let's tip some cars over! And set stuff on fire! Weeeee!:hotjump:
Man this shit happens here sometimes too. Scary.

mrthrax said:
my comments were not meant to be taken so seriously,i was making reference that they have been copping so much shit(not just in australia but all over the world)over the time it has taken them to get ready for the olympics!

greek women are in a league of there own.

ok!thanks for clearing that out.I'm just so fuckin' tired of everyone dissing us. :cool:

Oh!although I'd like to say that over here the only people that are idiots are those who think they can organise music festivals.Athens open air was cancelled.Anthrax never played here and luckily I didn't travel the 600km to athens for nothing because i found out about it in time and stayed home to drink and drown my sorrow. :kickass: