Fantasy soccer manager

Both of my teams are 2-0 to start the new season. Real BD just upgraded to a 5000-seat stadium and sold out their first two home games...time to raise ticket prices!

I've also picked up a talented young player who I've named Steve Harris...I hope to get him trained so I can insert him into the defence by mid-season.

After going 17-0 last season, and 7-0 to start this season, Real Beer Drinkers sufferred their first blemish ever by tying 1-1 yesterday, against another 7-0 team. We're still in first place on goal differential. Midfielder Rob Caggiano has trained with the team for a few days, and is set to make his debut tomorrow, replacing Scott Ian in the starting lineup.

Meanwhile, Beer Drinkers United moved to a perfect 8-0 (with 35 goals for and 6 against in those 8 games) after their 5-0 thrashing over the third place team. John Bush scored twice and now leads the team with 8 goals on the season. The game wasn't all great, as Phil Anselmo was red-carded, meaning Chuck Billy will get the start tomorrow.

Beer Drinkers finished with 16 wins and 1 tie to finish 1st, but Real Beer Drinkers finished 15-1-1 to drop to 2nd. The first place finish came with a $250,000 bonus to put me close to $1,000,000 in the bank, while the 2nd place finish gave me a bonus of $100,000.

The new season starts in two days!

Both Real BD and BD United finished at the top of the table in their respective divisions. BD United was two points out of first until the last day, but then the third place team crushed the first place team on the last day, allowing me to leapfrog into first. :kickass: