o/t the iron sheik loses his shit

that's great. I met him a few years ago (5-6) and he was pretty nuts then too. It was a public appearance and he kept screaming (I'm not a f---ing joke!). I read later that he was drunk that morning at a Howard Stern event.
Good interview here, though. Sounds like his English (or should I say French?) is improving.

"You are worst than Micheal Jordan, I mean Jackson" lmao . He sure wants to fuck that guy in the ass, that sounds like a Micheal Jackson wresteling move to me.

I still remember watching the first Wrestlemania ... over here it was on Free to air.

Remember King Kong Bundy having some squash match - that lasted like 15 seconds.

And the main event - Mr T & Hogan vs Piper and Orndorff.

Classic stuff

That is hilarious. He obviously has a beef with Brian Blair even after all this time. Holy cow.

Hawng said:
Whos Brian Blair?

one half of a a former popular tag team back in the late 80s known at the Killer B's (how ironic that name appears on here).

GregadetH said:
Humble him Sheik! Fuck him right in the ass! That'll teach him!
"Besides that...everything was great.":lol:

Careful Greg, he'll put you in the camel clutch and break your back and fcuk you up the ass in the name of God, Jesus and Vincent K McMahon.

GregadetH said:
I know, I'm worse than Micheal Jordan..err...uhh Jackson.

Cue NIkolai Volkoff singing the Russian National Anthem...

coop said:
Das right, Gene Mean...all the tousand tousand people know, Russia #1. Iran #1. USA...HOCK PTOOIE!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself.:lol: