O/T: The Retractable Field...

St. Louis loves him...now that he's in Arizona. Rams or Cardinals? Tough call. OK, maybe not. It's amazing...back in 98 the Cards made the playoffs and beat the Cowboys in Dallas. Now they're...uh...they're just BAD!

Coop

Yeah, before the stadium got approved (51-49 by the way), he would threaten every couple of weeks that if they didn't get a new stadium, they'd move to California. No one cared. Then the L.A. Times would do a story and we'd hear about it here. Still no one cared. He actually thought we'd all be devastated if they left. Personally, I'd like to see them leave and then get an expansion team in here. But no, they're getting their stadium, along with the mall and hotel, so we're stuck with them for like EVER. The only reason I even registered to vote (first election year that I could) was to vote against that thing. It's so sad. They're why I don't bother with football anymore, unless there's absolutely nothing else on...

No one wants the Cardinals, Saint Louis didn't seem to sad to see them go! I'm relatively sure that no one in LA would care to see them play there either. There is no excuse for teams like them and the Bengals to lose for that many years in a row (I know, the Cards made the playoffs that one year), when you are getting that many high draft picks, you should be able to build a young nucleus and be able to do something!! Of course Cincy can't get anybody to come and play for them no matter what the offer!!! Drew Bledsoe "I'd rather sit on the bench, then start in Cincy." Elvis Grbac "I'd rather retire, then play in Cincy." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa