O/T: Tremonti's musical taste is pretty good!

No Anthrax though. But I've been listening to Alter Bridge lately and "One Day Remains" song kicks ass. Way better than Creed.

I don't mind Alter Bridge. They are pretty gay but have some decent rock songs. Tremonti is a really bad ass guitar player with his own originallity.. He has a signtature sound which not many guitarists have these days

Creed was god aweful but I think that was mainly because of that douche bag Scott Stapp. I still do like the first Creed album though, "My Own Prison" I liked it before they were ever even known so just because they got huge and turned into pussies I can't deny I used to love that album

I don't know Alter Bridge, just the name sounds like Creed-ish crap. (I wanted to write "Christian" crap, but don't want to offend...oops...)

Alter Bridge's debut is one of the best rock/metal cd's released in the last year. One of the first albums in a long time where you can just press play and enjoy the ride. The singer is from my hometown too, which is a bonus. I saw them in concert on Oct 31st of last year and they absolutely crushed.

They aren't aggro-screamo metal, but they sing great rock tunes with some serious riffage and solo's. I think a lot of people on this board would really like them.

www.alterbridge.com You can listen to the whole album there. I recommend the track "Metalingus" to anybody on this board as an introduction. "Find the Real," "One Day Remains," and "The End is Here" fucking rock too.