Trigger to be on "Freddy vs Jason" Soundtrack

Final_Vision said:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1473446/20030630/slipknot.jhtml?headlines=true

Track list for the "Freddy Vs. Jason" soundtrack, according to Roadrunner Records:
  • Ill Nino - "How Can I Live"
  • Spineshank - "Beginning of the End"
  • Chimaira - "Army of Me"
  • Type O Negative - "(We Were) Electrocute"
  • Slipknot - "Snap"
  • Stone Sour - "Inside the Cynic"
  • Devildriver - "Swinging the Dead"
  • Killswitch Engage - "Darkness Falls"
  • Sepultura with Mike Patton - "The Waste"
  • The Blank Theory - "Middle of Nowhere"
  • Hatebreed - "Condemned Until Rebirth"
  • Mushroomhead - "Sun Doesn't Rise"
  • Motograter - "Down"
  • Shadows Fall - "Deadworld"
  • In Flames - "Trigger"
  • Lamb of God - "11th Hour"
:zombie: What the holy hell? Im not quite sure how Trigger fits that movie (or that track list) at all...but damn In Flames on a major motion picture soundtrack, who woulda thunked it?

Boy is there a lot of shitty shit on there !:eek:

I disagree alot of extreme metal bands. On this list I think it's good for metal.

In Flames deserves as much as they can get. What do all bands want? To please their fans, play their music, promote, and get money. In Flames deserves what they can get considering they have been around for such a while.

A few cool bands, won't be all that bad, and its great exposure for the band(s).

Too bad the crap bands outwiegh the good ones though, anyway i'm looking forward to this movie i've been watching these guys since i was 7...

On a related note, anyone else glad they got someone other than Kane Hodder to play Jason? He wasn't quite as menacing as jason should be IMO. Hope the new guy pulls it off..

I think we should get In Flames on the soundtrack to a pop star's movie.... Then filll the rest up with mroe real metal, and have MTV release the movie and soundtrack.[/stupid]