14. Stone Sour - Inside The Cynic
15. Devildriver - Swinging The Dead
16. The Blank Theory - Middle Of Nowhere
17. Nothingface - Ether
18. In Flames - Trigger
19. Lamb Of God - 11th Hour
20. Type O Negative - (We Were) Electrocute
*Tracks 1-9 & 11-15 previously unreleased

Seems they got the 2 extreme metal contenders on this sound track, cant wait for the movie!

Since when, it what movie, was extreme music "that has had their extreme momments" added to any movie sound track besides Satyericon-Mother North on the movie Spun..

In Flames may not be extreme now, but they were back then, anyone hear of the bass players new project yet?

hey, this movie will be cheesy like most horror flicks but to any fan of fangoria or horror knows, this has been in the making for many many years so like a car accident, I will have to be there to see it. I think both horror series should have been done years ago but this one, I must go see.

as for the soundtrack, can anyone provide me with a barf bag.

Reversed Reality said:
I don't give a fuck what anyone says, that Killswitch Engage track OWNS you(even sean and his skinless hat)

I have my reservations towards KSE until how I hear how they sound on cd with the current singer as I really enjoyed listening to their old singer.

Who are you mr. nasum? How do you know of my skinless hat(hats now that I have 2 skinless hats) ARE you the FBI?:loco:o_O

I knew who it was. I just wanted the world to know who was cutting me down with my hat. :)

NP Impaled-Mondo Medicale
Exhumed- Anatomy is Destiny
Misery Index-Retaliation
Structure of Lies/Misery Index split
Nasum-Helvete
Vehemence-God was created

tattooedsean666 said:
NP Impaled-Mondo Medicale
Exhumed- Anatomy is Destiny
Misery Index-Retaliation
Structure of Lies/Misery Index split
Nasum-Helvete
Vehemence-God was created

The new Exhumed is so bad ass. The production is their best to date.

And hows the new Misery Index? I assume that it must be good if it made that list. I hope Misery Index is taking many steps away from the whole 'ex-members of Dying Fetus' thing that those guys have been lumped in with.

First off, the misery index cd is awesome.
second, they blow away dying fetus now both musically and lyrically. What actually amazes me is that more people don't realize that jason and sparkey were in dying fetus?!o_O

Dying fetus's new cd sounds so weak drumming wise. They miss kevin talley more than misery index misses him now that he is doing crappy rock. Matt's drumming on both the split with SOL and on retaliation rips.

Misery index=smart grindcore

Yeah well Type O Negative are there and I'll probably always like them. The flick is going to be just as cheesy as the newest Halloween, ie. all of todays horror suck. Well, not From Dusk till Dawn or Ginger Snaps.

the first half of the movie was only okay due to too much humor and bad acting,even for a horror flick, but the killer death scenes made up for it. The second half of the movie is awesome with the fight scenes.

They are putting together a script now for Michael Myers vs Pinhead.

Last time I saw N'Flamez their vocalist had these dreads, in a white suite actually and jumped up and down on stage. I'm cool with that but the music played(they refuse to play old songs here) made me wonder why the fuck I attended?