Freddy vs Jason

OMG!!!

Is it out yet? I-I-Is it out yet? I'll go RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!! I have no clue what the release date is but I'm fucking going first thing!!!

this is going to be the bestest slasher movie EVAR!!! :tickled:
I downloaded one version of the screenplay and it started off with Jason Voorhees being arrested and going on trail. WTF? :tickled: I stopped reading it about where the lawyer got the call and was told who her client was. I'm just going to assume that isn't the screenplay they used :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of slasher movies by any means, but this just seems like a weird idea regardless.

The only gore movie I've seen that could use a remake is Riki-Oh. I would love to see the utterly excessive violence that could be created with today's special effects. Riki could punch through some guy's head in bullet time or some shit. It'd be awesome.

Pancakes has the shittiest taste of any person I've ever come in contact with.

Not to mention that he's a power metal fan... :yuk:

i saw the preview for this movie and thought it was going to be a totally horrible movie, they've drained all they can of the nightmare on elm street and jason sequels( about fucking time)... i guess this was inevitable, and i'm not the biggest fan of slasher flicks anyways.

inevitable? they've been planning this since BEFORE Jason X. They've planned it since the end of Jason Goes To Hell I think...

in the last scene of that movie I believe it was, Freddy's hand reaches out of the ground and pulls Jason's mask into the dirt with an evil cackle and the producers and writers and all got tons of mails asking when they were going to make Freddy Vs. Jason.

I thought Jason X would be horrible (and it pretty much was) but it's still fun to watch :loco:

I'm not even much of a horror fan but I'm looking forward to this movie.

And Jason X was possibily the funniest movie EVER. That scene where he had the girl in the sleeping bag and beat her against the tree is the best thing I've ever seen. I laughed my ass off at that for about 2 hours straight. It almost killed me, but I just had to keep rewinding that part. Also, the part where the explosion sends him through space to the ship they were escaping on was fucking hilarious as well.

Well I'm obviously a fan, I just hope it isn't nearly as awful as the last two Jason movies were. Jason X may be the worst movie I've ever seen. Well, at least in the Horror genre. Spy Game was the worst movie I've ever seen!