Freddy vs Jason

Lion in a Cage said:
That and the new Texas chainsaw massacre !:yow:
saD?Hdfdhsbdsngbkdyglkf

That movie was the worst news I'd heard in forever.
"DERRR, HI!!!!11 I'm Michael Bay and I'm a stupid fucker on an "anti-violence in movies" board who wants to REMAKE TEXAS FUCKING CHAINSAW MASSACRE! I AM THE DUMBEST SACK OF SHIT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA!"

nevermind his previous movies, bloated crap like Armageddon and Pearl Harbour.

Shoot me.

Oh and Freddy Vs. Jason looked just as poo as a lot of their sequels have been...

GreatPhoenix said:
inevitable? they've been planning this since BEFORE Jason X. They've planned it since the end of Jason Goes To Hell I think...

in the last scene of that movie I believe it was, Freddy's hand reaches out of the ground and pulls Jason's mask into the dirt with an evil cackle and the producers and writers and all got tons of mails asking when they were going to make Freddy Vs. Jason.

I thought Jason X would be horrible (and it pretty much was) but it's still fun to watch :loco:
yeah this was supposed to follow Jason Goes to Hell, but for some reasons i forget they had to pump out Jason X before they could get around to this one.

Cows on million man march said:
its all always cool to watch these movies with friends...cuz then you get to make fun of it out loud while watching...fun.

Indeed, a lot of the fun of B-movies is making fun of them with other people.

Black Dragon said:
In Flames is in the soundtrack.....

ahahaha yes they are the fucking sell outs. Along with a lot of other shitty fucking bands. My girlfriend is going to go nuts when she sees type o is on it as well. I'm sure she is going to be quite pissed. As she was questioning type o after she heard them on the radio.

FangsFirst said:
NO! HOW DARE THEY BE ON THE RADIO! :yell:
:lol:

Did i miss something? Because all of the sudden its like Type O Negative is a big band, mainstream-wise i mean. Their on tv, radio, and they have a whole bunch of copies of the new album at the cd places o_O

I thought type-o-negative were mainstream when I saw them on mtv2 about a year ago. Never really have gotten into them but I never thought they were underground. o_O

What the FUCK are you guys talking about Type O? They've always been mainstream! I heard them on the radio all the time back like 8 or so years ago, on the most mainstream rock station in all of Ohio. Hell, Peter Steele was in Playgirl... haha. I hope you guys were joking about shock at finding out they were played on the radio... they've always been played on the radio.

LuminousAether said:
What the FUCK are you guys talking about Type O? They've always been mainstream! I heard them on the radio all the time back like 8 or so years ago, on the most mainstream rock station in all of Ohio. Hell, Peter Steele was in Playgirl... haha. I hope you guys were joking about shock at finding out they were played on the radio... they've always been played on the radio.

I heard Origin of the Feces and Slow, Deep and Hard before Black No.1 (Little Miss Scare-All) hit the airwaves. Actually I bought Bloody Kisses before I heard them on the radio and I dug them then and I dig them now. They were my first time hearing that type of doom metal. Kinda the same way I got into Marilyn Manson but they turned to shit on the second album, except the the new Manson, I like it. Im starting to ramble. I stop typing now.