Freddy VS. Jason Soundtrack

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
right, so in flames are on the freddy vs. jason soundtrack...
not new at all, but i just saw the movie and i didn't hear their song!
so what's going on here?

There is a difference between a soundtrack and a score. If a song is on the soundtrack doesn't equal that it is in the movie. The score is the music that is in the actual music.

yes, but I still notice some songs that people miss in a movie will be at the end of the credits. Some movies will have a CD of a soundtrack of "music from and inspired by" or something like that. All some soundtracks really are is a compilation to sell and make money.

Yeah, it never made sense to me why that song was on the soundtrack. They should've used a different In Flames song. Maybe something older that sounds a bit darker. Dead Eternity would've been my vote. :)

yea most of the time bigtime metal bands that end up on the soundtrack for a movie get the smallest part, if any, in the actual movie. Like on one movie I saw (the name escapes me right now), a girl had an Old Man's Child Shirt on so they decided to put a track from OMC on the album. Another one like in Ghost Ship, Mudvayne was playing on the radio at the beginning, so they put "Not Falling" on the soundtrack. Cannibal Corpse was on the Ace Ventura soundtrack, too. those krazy soundtrack producers... :)