Freddy vs Jason

LuminousAether said:
What the FUCK are you guys talking about Type O? They've always been mainstream! I heard them on the radio all the time back like 8 or so years ago, on the most mainstream rock station in all of Ohio. Hell, Peter Steele was in Playgirl... haha. I hope you guys were joking about shock at finding out they were played on the radio... they've always been played on the radio.
Maybe where you are, but i've never seen them nor heard them here until now.

CladInDarkness said:
I don't know, and you can add them being on a movie soundtrack as well now.

Another movie soundtrack... to be precise.

Look up the soundtrack for the 'Mortal Kombat' movie some time, and your likely to find 'Everyone I Love is Dead', by Type'O (I think they're on another Soudntrack as well, jsut can't remember which one :( )

LuminousAether said:
What the FUCK are you guys talking about Type O? They've always been mainstream! I heard them on the radio all the time back like 8 or so years ago, on the most mainstream rock station in all of Ohio. Hell, Peter Steele was in Playgirl... haha. I hope you guys were joking about shock at finding out they were played on the radio... they've always been played on the radio.

I was posting very tongue in cheek if ye were talkin to me
I was amused that a band was considered "Bastards" just because they were on the radio apparently and for no other reason

hmmm yeah around here they don't play Type O Negative either. I always thought that Type O was a bit more widespread then most bands, but they aren't like Linkin Park or anything....Around here it is all shit like linkin park and chevelle and garbage like that...