O/T: Twisted Sister to tour again!! My reunion ticket collection is complete!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I hope they don't go on a package w/ all the damned hair bands though! I'll go see them even if I have to wade thru Hanoi Rocks and Poison (at the beer line) but Twisted's legacy is a metal legacy. I hope rather than go out on a hair package and play bigger venues, they opt to put together their own package and play smaller venues. This should be a fun summer.

What do you want to do with your life..........

"I WANNA ROCK"

Alright!

I would pay to see these guys. Even though they had the makeup/faggy hair/and whatnot they had some great heavy songs!
Think of "Under the Blade", "You Can't Stop Rock And Roll" and "The Price"! Man, these guys were great!
I hope they get near me!

Keep watching the skies!

His 20Q kick ass, but still he sounds a little BITTER. Twisted Sister was actually the first hairband I really liked... and yeah, I WANNA ROCK is damn cool! But I'm not sure if I'd like to see them today. It's like circus.

I really don't know if I'd call them a hair band. They started looking like that years before they ever got on a label. They were really part of that glam scene back in NYC in the early 70's. The songs they wrote are much closer to Motorhead, the Ramones, and AC/DC than they are all the "hair" bands that came after TS had went away. Poison, Warrant, Slaughter, all that shit came after twisted. I'm not saying TS are the rightful gods of metal w/ Priest, Maiden and Sabbath, I'm just saying it's a misnomer to label them a hair band.