O/T: what is everyones I.Q.??????

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Just curious. I score a 127 on the 135 scale version. I'm told "borderline genius" which would explain why I am so stupid most of the time. Personally, I think these tests are incredibly easy, and I don't see how scoring high on them makes anyone a genius. However, I do know that the children I teach that score around 70 or so, are waaaaayyyyy looooowwww, so I think that end is accurate.

I scored a 125 when I took it my senior year in high school and a 118 when I took one a few years ago. It seems college actually made me dumber, lol.

Jim Morrison tested at 149..borderline genius. Whatever test & scale they used then or now.

My wife and I tested on-line. I tested at 122 on 2 different sites..and she was almost the same..120.

What does it all mean?

I am a dumbass!

yeah I took one and scored a 132 if it's the one that TD took then goddamn why did I fail in highschool twice... ah I know I was too high all the time. but if it is the 200 one that most people take then thats still good.
-Jono-
P.S. we sell IQ self tests where I work and I think I'm gonna buy one and take it.