O/T: Where did Darth Vader go after the Death Star blew up in A New Hope??

The cool thing for me is that my daughter Kimmy was approximately the same age I was when I saw Star Wars (I was six) when she saw Phantom Menace, so it's become a generational thing in my family. Sad part is, her favorite part was Jar Jar.....

Now she has a crush on the new kid they got playing Anakin, which is way cooler than Justin from nsync.

Another thing, I hate it when people say "Episode IV" or "A New Hope". It's just Star Wars. All the other crap started when Lucas started his new trilogy. When I was a kid, we just called it Star Wars.

j

It was Episode IV and A New Hope at the time of release, but it just wasn't referred to as such. I think it just got to the point where if you said "Star Wars", people would say "which one?", so people started clarifying it by calling it by its title. I've got the ultimate Star Wars geek claim to fame. My mom's water broke watching A New Hope, and I was born the next morning. I was destined to become a Star Wars geek.

That's exactly what my point is. It's only been recently that it has been referred to as Episode IV or A New Hope. It used to be Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi, not Eps IV, V, & VI. It's just a pet peeve. I hate it when people call it a New Hope.

And actually,I've been told by someone who knows more about these things than I do that in it's initial release, it didn't have the tag line "Episode IV: A New Hope". After they discovered they had a hit on thier hands, they added it to prints of the film. This sound reasonable considering Lucas thought the movie was gonna tank...

j