O/T why Sick Of It All are the reigning kings of hardcore

hahaha awesome........yeah i have done a few bravehearts at soia shows....heh they kill

last time i saw em, um a few months back at the ballroom, they said they had got bored of the standard braveheart, so they got everyone sat on the others shoulders and did it that way....chaos !!! :)

awesome, i went to see SOIA with the Misfits a while back and my step brother was johnnie pit guy till he fell and blew out his knee, now he's johnnie hiding in the back guy with me :lol:

HA! Love SOIA, saw them with Slayer. Thirty seconds into the pit I got a closed fist to the face and soon felt the blood trickling into my mouth. I kept brawlin' though, I just don't do fists to the face, that's not cool. Great times!

karrokid said:
awesome, i went to see SOIA with the Misfits a while back and my step brother was johnnie pit guy till he fell and blew out his knee, now he's johnnie hiding in the back guy with me :lol:
Last Sunday my friend was like lets go in the pit (we still call them slam pits) and my first time around bam right on my ass :lol: The poor kids behind me tied to pick me up that was cool :headbang:

Last Sunday my friend was like lets go in the pit (we still call them slam pits) and my first time around bam right on my ass The poor kids behind me tied to pick me up that was cool

i'm a looser i hang out back by the bar area. and i agree with pflinger to many bruce lee karate dudes for me now. what ever happened to the pogo ? :lol:

i was at a coffee house and the band was a screamo thing. they had some douche bag doing karate kicks. people were trying to head for high ground but there was nowhere to go. i knew the guy working the door so we threw him out before he hurt some people. he got to watch the band through the window and do his kung fu shit in the parking lot.

A circle pit would of been cooler. Some guy was practicing his kicks before they started playing. I just think it is funny that people that do the kung fu kicks don't think they look that stupid.

If you see the kung fu kids, bury them old school style. They don't know what metal's about anyway. Take 'em down then help 'em out, that's metal. Brutalize them then help 'em up...then brutalize them again!!

i keep watching this and wondering "who is the guy with the hard hat ?". did he come straight from work "yeah as soon as i get this water main situated i'm going right to the gig"

and there is a dude right against the stage with a blue hankercheif covering his face. is he is the witness protection plan or something ?